CHAPTER 24

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo isn't an actor or idol anymore..

But instead they are now just a normal same-sex couple

Of course many people were against it but many people were also supportive of it..

Xiao Zhan was cooking on the kitchen while waiting for Wang yibo to wake up...

Yes,they are now officially a couple and both their parents agreed to it causing the two to be so happy they couldn't keep their smile off their face for a whole day...

They totally felt so happy and free that time..

Xiao zhan was startled when someone suddenly kissed him on his cheek...

"Wang yibo!"he said without looking at the said person for only wang yibo can make him feel the butterflies in his stomach which obviously didn't seem to exist until he met him....Wang yibo...

"Will you stop doing that?"Xiao zhan said in disbelief ...now turning around...

"What?I can't even kiss my boyfriend?"wang yibo bluntly said which caused Xiao zhan's cheek to turn red...

"You!stop that!"Xiao zhan said obviously embarrassed and happy..

Yibo just shrugged and looked at Xiao zhan who looks so beautiful while blushing....

So perfect...

Yibo thought while looking at a flustered Xiao zhan who became more flustered when noticing that he keeps looking at him...

"Adorable!"yibo said while smiling and hugging Xiao zhan who seemed to freeze...

"Seriously?Bo?"yibo's heart started to beat so fast when Xiao zhan uttered his nickname...

He has many nicknames that Xiao zhan gave and calls him but whenever Xiao zhan calls him with those nicknames his heart would keep beating so fast that sometimes he would wonder if it's even normal for someone to always feel like this....

Yibo just smiled continuously hugging Xiao zhan whom he loved so much...

Xiao Zhan sighed on the other side...

Wang yibo got even more clingy to him if it's even possible...

But Xiao Zhan loves it he is just a little shy to admit it....

"What are you cooking?"asked Wang yibo while still hugging Xiao Zhan.....

"Can't you see?it's egg!"Xiao Zhan was in his period again(just a....metaphor haha!!)

Wang yibo frowned at his lover's attitude but smiled again....

"It smells delicious anyway!"exclaimed Wang yibo...

"I'd rather say it smells like egg,and besides it also could taste bad."Xiao Zhan deadpanned...

Wang yibo just sighed at Xiao zhan's words and helped put their foods on the table...

"I talked to my manager..."Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan indicating for Xiao Zhan to continue...

"He said that we need to pay some contract termination..but..."Xiao Zhan continued...

"But?"

"Our fans did everything they can to earn the money needed...and they gave some to my company and some to your company...so...we each just need another....100,000,000..."Xiao Zhan said in his teary eyes...

"Then what are you getting teary eyed for?"asked Wang yibo in amusement... 

"I'm touched.."said Xiao Zhan and pouted....