CHAPTER 22

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo looked at the manager trying hard not to fight again...

"This is a serious matter!the news about the two of you are now the top search and it's only just been a few hours!so we need to think of a solution!"said Charles causing Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo to look at each other....

They just realized that they had totally forgotten about the problem....

"What do you think is the best thing to do?"asked Xiao zhan to Charles....

"Well,if you're asking me,I already have a solution but I don't think the two of you would be able to take this well..."explained Charles....

"What is it?"Wang yibo asked not feeling good about the manager's words....

"To separate...to say that it's a misunderstanding and Wang yibo was just drunk and that nothing is happening between the two of you...and for safety measures...the two of you...should..like...break up?"Charles hesitated at his words seeing Wang yibo giving him a death glare...

"No way!"immediately opposed Wang yibo and looked at xiao Zhan ...

"You can't actually be considering his plan aren't you?!"asked Wang yibo when he saw Xiao zhan's face....

"Maybe he's right maybe---"

"Maybe what?maybe we should really break up?!didn't we just say that we'll start trusting and TRULY protect each other?!can't we just fight together?!"

"But---"Xiao Zhan was once again..cut off...

"If my future is without you...can I really give a damn?!we already talked this over and i'm serious when I said I can give up everything for you!so please....don't ever consider it ok?"pleaded Wang yibo....

"Are you sure--"

"I'm fucking sure!I'm not a child I can make decisions for myself!so please believe me when I say that I want to be with you even if the whole world's againts us!"Wang yibo is now crying.....

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo...

Here he is again...being coward...in addition hurting the one he doesn't ever want to be hurt....

He already said that he would believe wang yibo more...

So why can't he stop worrying about Wang yibo's future?

"Are you sure?being with me..won't make you shine as you are now...and maybe...we would even be mocked and..."Xiao Zhan couldn't continue..his tears couldn't but fall.....

Just imagining the tragedy Wang yibo would fall to because of him...

"Shhh...I don't care about anything...I love you,Zhan-ge.."said Wang yibo while smiling...

"I love you too..."Said Xiao Zhan and  Wang yibo smiled more widely...

Gone was the tears that was just flowing from his eyes a while ago...

Gone was the sadness that keeps gripping his heart just a while ago...

All because of Xiao zhan's words...

"Ummm...I'm still here though.."butted Charles in...

Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan blushed and looked away...

Wang yibo looked at Charles again now with a threatening cold eyes....

"We'll never ever break up."said Wang yibo with his threatening cold voice.....

Xiao Zhan touched Wang yibo's shoulder....calming him down....

Charles just wanted to escape....

This couple is crazy!

He just suggested breaking up and they looked at him as if he said the worst thing someone could ever say in their life....

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while and got back at Charles wanting to hear an answer...

"Ok."Charles said scared at what Wang yibo would do to him if he ever  opposed Wang yibo's words...

"Do you have another plan?"asked xiao Zhan tenderly while touching Wang yibo's shoulder trying to calm him down....

"Ahh..well another is---"Charles got cut off...

"No!he won't ever give a good idea!"harshly said Wang yibo while looking at Charles with his cold eyes...

Xiao Zhan slapped Wang yibo's hard chest!

"Wang yibo!enough!"and just like that Charles witnessed Wang yibo's fierce and cold face turned into a lost puppy like face....

Well...this is awkward...

Xiao Zhan gave Wang yibo a warning look before looking at Charles again.....

"I'm sorry about his behaviors...he's not always like this.."I bet he never even showed you that behavior!

"please continue."apologized Xiao Zhan....

"Since the two of you seemed so determined to leave this industry then I'll arrange a press conference and the two of you can confess about your relationship....."Charles explained...

"What?no way!that's so gay!"disagreed Wang yibo...

"Aren't you gay?"asked charles...

"I'm only gay for Xiao zhan!"said Wang yibo and hugged Xiao Zhan like a child...

Charles sighed....

He really feels awkward right now...

If only Xiao Zhan wasn't so kind to him...he wouldn't have had beared with Wang yibo's rude attitude!!

"Well...if the two of you have better ideas then--"

"We'll do it!"said Wang yibo....

"Aren't that so gay?"mocked Charles......

"Yes,that's really so gay but thinking that after that we can love each other freely then...maybe it's for the better!"explained Wang yibo while looking at Xiao Zhan with love in his eyes...

Charles was shocked at Wang yibo's words....

"I didn't expect you to be this...."

"Cool?"asked Wang yibo...

"I'd rather say cheesy."Xiao Zhan and Charles said in unison....

Xiao Zhan and Charles laughed....while Wang yibo pouted.....

"Well...you need to be uncool once in a while,right?"asked Wang yibo still pouting...

Xiao Zhan chuckled and pinched Wang yibo's nose...

"Ouch that hurts!"whined Wang yibo causing both Xiao Zhan and Charles to laugh....

"So the two of you will do it?"asked Charles now serious...

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo looked at each other with determination in their eyes....

"Yes!"they answered in unison...

"Then good!"exclaimed Charles ..

"Good?you just lost you're very cute  artist,idiot!"said Wang yibo...

Wang yibo really wants to piss Charles off since he's always been jealous of Charles for being able to be with Xiao Zhan all the time without any restriction....

"Piss off!shouldn't you be glad that I'm happy and not grumpy?oh wow!that rhymes!"said Charles in joy...

"What's he so happy about a rhyming word?"asked Wang yibo to xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan ushered for Wang yibo to come closer and then Xiao Zhan whispered...

"His first time to ever say a rhyming word."

Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan laughed together making Charles think that they're celebrating with him because of his rhyming words not aware that they were laughing at Charles because of well.....

A little bit of Charles stupidity?