CHAPTER 18

*Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but feel bad that he has to hang up on yibo but it has to be done...

Many people are looking at him right now...

"Who are you always talking to by the way?"asked the his co-actress in a drama oath of love,yang zi...

"Ah...nothing just...someone.."Xiao Zhan felt bad that he couldn't say who he really was talking to but it's for the best.....

"Really?"Xiao Zhan knew that yang zi doesn't believe him causing him to grow more nervous than he should ever be...

"Of course hehe..."awkwardly laughed Xiao Zhan while rubbing his pants and looking away...

Yang zi who saw this action know that Xiao Zhan is lying...

He looks so cute whenever he's lying....

Yang zi knew that she should be a little disappointed that Xiao Zhan lied to her but somehow Xiao zhan's cuteness made her feel so happy...

"If you say so..."yang zi said with a tone that 'I don't believe you'deliberately making Xiao Zhan more nervous than he is...

"Ahhhh....really!you should believe me!it really was just someone!"defended xiao Zhan immediately causing yang zi to grow curious about the person Xiao Zhan is talking with...

"Then why can't you tell me who that person is?"yang zi knew that she is minding someone's business and that would make someone hate her when she's talking with someone else..but it was Xiao Zhan she's talking with and she knew that Xiao Zhan won't ever be mad her...or anyone...

Come on!Xiao Zhan don't know how to get mad!so why do I have restrain myself with him???

"A friend..."Xiao Zhan nervously said...

"Who?"yang zi asked once again...

Xiao Zhan felt pressured once again not knowing what to say and how to protect himself from a curious yang zi...

"Xiao Zhan!yang zi!time to shoot!"the director shouted much to Xiao zhan's relief...

Yang zi looked at Xiao Zhan one more time before inviting Xiao Zhan to come to the director...

Xiao Zhan and yang zi started acting but then Xiao zhan's fans and some of yang zi's fans are around them causing them to feel hot and for Xiao Zhan to be pressured...

He has to do well!he musn't dissappointment his fan and yang zi's fan...

Xiao Zhan then did all of his best about his acting and everything and so did yang zi....

It was past 7:00 pm when they finished filming and xiao Zhan politely as ever said goodbye to the director and other staffs and even to his fan...

And last of all yang zi..

Xiao Zhan doesn't want to approach yang zi right now afraid that yang zi would question him again...

But he doesn't have that much choice right?and besides he doesn't want to seem rude...

Xiao Zhan slowly walked towards yang zi...

"Bye bye.."said Xiao Zhan timidly causing yang zi to chuckle...

"You don't have to be so scared!I won't question you anymore!I thought about what I did and I was really rude back then so ..I'm sorry"yang zi admitted that she is still curious about Xiao zhan's call mate but then decided to not ask Xiao Zhan anymore since she doesn't want Xiao Zhan to feel uncomfortable with her...like right now...

Relief washed over Xiao Zhan ....he could finally breathe....

"Thank you yang zi..."said Xiao Zhan to yang zi who immediately blushed...

"You're really adorable Xiao Zhan...I'm gonna get going now bye!"said yang zi and smiled at Xiao Zhan before turning around and walking away...

Xiao Zhan sighed and got in his car....

After a while Xiao zhan's driver dropped him off in front of his apartment....

"Thank you sir..."Xiao Zhan said causing the driver to smile at how polite Xiao Zhan is...

Xiao Zhan got in his apartment and opened his turned off phone to see many missed calls from Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan sighed and called Wang yibo...

After a while Wang yibo picked up...

"Hello?!Xiao Zhan?!what Happened?!why didn't you pick up my calls?!I was so worried!"worried yibo fastly said...

Xiao Zhan knew that Wang yibo was worried about him causing him to feel bad about what he is about to say...but...in the end...it's all for their own good isn't it?

Xiao Zhan sighed again...

"I'm sorry I made you worried...and I'm sorry if I would hurt you but i think we need to restrain ourselves from calling each other...."

The line went silent for many minutes....

no one talked and no one wanted to talk...

"Are you telling to not call you anymore?"Wang yibo said unable to believe Xiao zhan's words...

"No!of course not!I'm just saying that we don't need to call each other from time to time!"Xiao Zhan immediately explained not wanting to upset Wang yibo...as he already had...

"Then....when will I get to call you?"Wang yibo scarily asked...

"Twice a week?"xiao Zhan unsurely said causing wang yibo's head to feel hot...

"No!"immediately protested Wang yibo...

"But Yibo..."

"Don't but but me!how much do I have to suffer Xiao zhan?!isn't not being able to see you this whole month enough?!"Wang yibo finally exploded...it was hurting too much...too much that he just wanted to feel numb and not feel anything...

"Wang yibo..."

"You said that we would only get to see each other one time every month and Xiao Zhan it hurts!but did I protest?!no!because I love you!and now?!you're telling me to restrain myself from contacting you the only thing that makes me feel closer with you!aren't it too much?!"xiao Zhan could hear Wang yibo's cries from the other line...causing Xiao zhan's heart to break....

"Yibo...I...I'm sorry..."xiao Zhan could not say any other words than that..

"How much more to i have to suffer and sacrifice?how much more distance do we have to create between us?"Wang yibo said his voice breaking...

Xiao Zhan tears flow from his eyes..his baby bo Is crying..where is his promise to himself to not break yibo's happiness???he himself is conflicting it right now!

"Are you tired?"Xiao Zhan just wanted to ask if yibo was tired from his work that's why yibo is so hot tempered.. but saying the words Xiao Zhan realized that his tone didn't mean anything he wants to say at All...

His tone has a different meaning and Xiao Zhan wasn't stupid to know that Wang yibo is thinking about the other meaning instead what he really wanted to say...

Xiao Zhan waited for yibo's reply but yibo didn't instead yibo ended the call...

Yibo.....are you finally tired of me???

And then........

Xiao Zhan broke down...