CHAPTER 8

Xiao Zhan wanted to argue with Wang yibo's manners but then he realized that there were too many fights or arguments between the two of them and it weren't really good considering that the two of them just started they're relationship...and so he shut up...

Xiao Zhan walked ahead followed by wang yibo who sulked because he wants to be beside Xiao Zhan And hug him but the latter wouldn't let him....saying that yibo would want more than that...

Even though he doesn't admit but he knows that Xiao zhan is right for he  himself knows that he wouldn't just hug Xiao Zhan 'cause he wants to do everything with Xiao Zhan and being alone in a forest with none other than Xiao Zhan really didn't help his mind but then he knew that he couldn't do that to his precious Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan might think that he is just using him for his curiousity and that was the least thing that he would want Xiao Zhan to think....

He just kept quite and looked at Xiao zhan's slim and sexy back until he couldn't fight his thoughts anymore and let his mind rule him....

I swear I'm going to get smacked later!

Thought Wang yibo while approaching Xiao Zhan and strongly pulled Xiao Zhan against him and kissed him...

Xiao Zhan was surprised that he couldn't close his mouth and Wang yibo took advantage of that he explored Xiao zhan's mouth and god was it heaven!!

Xiao Zhan couldn't fight back and started fighting for dominance...cause of course!before this...he was a straight man and men always fight for dominance but instead of getting pissed Wang yibo got excited he pushed Xiao Zhan to the tree and kissed Xiao Zhan  so hard that xiao Zhan could swear his lips were swollen...

After a while yibo won yibo savored every bit of Xiao Zhan's mouth not even feeling out of breath while Xiao Zhan just closed his eyes and held Wang yibo's hair and started messing it up...

Xiao Zhan continued enjoying Wang yibo's kiss until Wang yibo started to touch Xiao zhan's flat stomach...

Xiao Zhan whose aware of the danger and things that could happen in this forest stopped and quickly pushed away Wang yibo.....

Wang yibo was surprised!he didn't notice that Xiao Zhan's gonna push him away because he's way too focused about feeling good and awesome and perfect at their first ever heated kiss....

Wang yibo suddenly started breathing heavily while looking at Xiao zhan who's doing the same thing...

It's funny how both of them only just runned out of breath when they pulled away but they couldn't help it! at the time that they were kissing it was just too good to care about their breaths...

They took minutes to catch their breathe until they started calming down again and also for additional information Wang yibo was calming down two thing his breath and the thing between his legs,if you know what I mean...

"Why did you push me away,Zhan ge?"Wang yibo asked....

Xiao Zhan just looked at Wang yibo as if he can't believe Wang yibo's question and smacked him in the head...

Wang yibo who just got smacked immediately rubbed his throbbing head...

Even though he already knew that Xiao Zhan would smack him he didn't know that Xiao Zhan would smack him so hard that it hurts real bad!

"You asshole!what do you think would happen if I didn't push you away?!"Xiao asked while glaring at wang yibo...

Wang yibo smirked he knew exactly what would happen....

"What are you smirking at?!let's go!"Xiao Zhan shouted while walking so fast just to get ahead of yibo....

Yibo sulked once again...

"BUT ZHAN GE!IF YOU KEEP WALKING AHEAD OF ME AND I SEE YOUR SLIM AND SEXY BACK  I WILL GET TURNED ON AGAIN!"yibo shamelessly shouted...

Xiao Zhan turned around with a red face and quickly got back in front of yibo...

"Shameless!"said Xiao Zhan and hold Wang yibo's hand and started walking  again...

Wang yibo looked at his and Xiao zhan's hand tangled together...it felt wonderful to his part...

After a while of walking they actually got out of the forest and is now in front of the film crew...

Everyone looked at the two of them suspiciously and then got back at their work causing a sigh of relief of Xiao Zhan...

But Yu bin was different instead of going back to memorizing his lines he got up and walked near to Xiao Zhan....

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo wondered why Yu bin was acting weird until Wang yibo noticed that Yu bin was staring at Xiao zhan's lip...Wang yibo got angry and looked at Xiao zhan's lips...

Oh god!this I kiss too hard?Wang yibo was surprised to see Xiao zhan's thin pink lips turned into a reddish thick swollen lips....

Wang yibo once again looked at Xiao Zhan and knew that Xiao Zhan still doesn't get why Yu bin was staring at his lips like that but he can also see that Xiao Zhan was uncomfortable being stared at his lips...

And so Xiao Zhan broke the silence also wanting to break Yu bin's staring at his lips...

"What?"asked Xiao Zhan

"Xiao Zhan...has an insect bit you on your lips?"Yu bin asked causing Xiao Zhan to flinch and feel embarrassed....

Xiao Zhan just wanted to disappear at that time not knowing what to reason at Yu bin's blunt question...

Xiao Zhan was about to open his mouth until Wang yibo decided to butt in...

"No,I bit him!"yibo exclaimed causing Xiao zhan's face to pale and everyone to look at yibo with their bulging eyes....

Wang yibo just smirked not minding others but Xiao Zhan and Yu bin's flirtyness to Xiao Zhan...

He wanted Yu bin to know that Xiao zhan is his and that Yu bin should back off but one glare from Xiao Zhan stopped him to say more...

Xiao Zhan quickly looked at others and thought about what to react....

"HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!"laughed Xiao Zhan exaggeratedly...

"HE'S JOKING!IT WAS AN INSECT WHO BIT ME WHEN HE DECIDED TO DRAG ME IN THE FOREST!GOD IT HURTS!I THINK IT WAS SOME KIND OF COCKROACH HAHAHAHA!!"Xiao Zhan defended causing yibo to scowl....

Others believed him but Yu bin didn't, Yu bin knows that Wang yibo weren't joking from Wang yibo's expression....