CHAPTER 7

Wang yibo never would have known that their happy moments would be cut off again by his stupidity....

And a scolding Xiao Zhan really didn't help him to think of a way to get out of this maze-like forest....

"And you dragged me here to get lost?!Wang yibo!you're really too much right now!what would the staff say and do if they know that we still haven't got back?!and also my cellphone is back there while yours is out of battery!what can de now?!I'm telling you never ever do this again!this! ah really!"and blahhh blahhh blahhh....

Wang yibo really likes a talkative cute xiao Zhan but sometimes he just wished that Xiao Zhan would shut his mouth!

And besides...why worry about others when they're here and stuck in this stupid forest????hayyy...perks of being with Xiao Zhan right now really doesn't work...

He already can't think how to get out of this forest while Xiao Zhan keeps blabbering about his mistake...

Oh god!never ever be stupid with Xiao Zhan again!

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan is so frustrated....Xiao Zhan knew that nagging yibo now was pointless but he still didn't stop he wanted to punish Wang yibo in any ways possible and for now this was his revenge for earlier......

Who told him to laugh anyway????I didn't even laugh at his face!!!

He can see that Wang yibo couldn't calm down and is flustered because of his nagging...

Actually xiao Zhan knew how to get out of this forest but he still wants to see what Wang yibo would do and so he decided to keep his mouth shut for that...

And besides he's enjoying seeing a flustered yibo right now...why not enjoy it for a little more time????

He continued his nagging until he saw yibo teary eyed...

Xiao Zhan felt bad that he is making his lover teary eyed and so he stopped his nagging and then tiredness actually hit him...I mean...how long have I been nagging that my throat feels tired???

Xiao Zhan fastly hugged yibo...

"Shhh...I'm sorry..."apologized Xiao Zhan and then Wang yibo couldn't take it anymore his tears already started flowing one by one followed by a sobbed....

He just couldn't take it!even he himself knows that it was his fault for not thinking before doing anything but is it really necessary to pressure and nag him???

He knows his wrong!!!

"Xiao zhan you're so mean!"said Wang yibo and hitted Xiao zhan's shoulder....

Xiao Zhan instantly regretted his revenge....he really shouldn't have done that...

"Ok..ok..hit me..it's my fault...I'm sorry for being harsh okay?I love you.."Xiao Zhan don't know that his cooing melted yibo's crying and depressed heart...especially when he said his love for yibo...

Yibo immediately felt happy again but he wanted to stay like that with Xiao Zhan for a long long time...

And so even though he felt his tears doesn't feel like to spill anymore he still spilled his tears....

I mean...come on!he's an actor!would it be so hard to cry???

And so he continued crying and for Xiao Zhan to feel more guilty he even started hiccuping...

"Yibo....don't cry...I don't want to see you cry...it's my fault ok?now...don't cry..."xiao zhan's word is so sweet and even yibo knows that but somehow he wanted more as if it wasn't enough....he's for something...something....he don't know but it's something at least...

And then as if it's magic Xiao Zhan found what yibo is looking for him...

Xiao Zhan leaned in and kissed Wang yibo's eyes and tears...

Wang yibo always thought that he doesn't something so....cliche but now....he thinks he already loves it...

Oh god!this is really so uncool?!but god do I feel so good by Xiao Zhan's clicheness!!!

Wang yibo even though he tried to stop but he couldn't until he finally gave up and freed his smile....

Xiao Zhan who saw him smile also smile...finally!

They stayed like that for a while hugging and looking at each other's beauty until Xiao Zhan remembered that they should now return to the crew...

Xiao Zhan pulled away from the hug but yibo didn't causing him to come back in yibo's arm....

"Let go....we need to go back..."Xiao Zhan softly said not wanting to hurt yibo....again...

"Can we not go back?"

"We can't..."said Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo already knew what xiao zhan's answer would be...but why was he so disappointed???

Even though reluctant he let of Xiao Zhan already feeling empty and missing Xiao zhan's warmth and stood up....

They both are now on their feet but yibo couldn't move...he wasn't sure if he should remind Xiao Zhan or not...

What if Xiao got angry again????

Xiao Zhan seeming to read yibo's action chuckled...

"I know the way..."said Xiao Zhan causing yibo's surprised face...

"What?!"yibo couldn't believe he was tricked!!

"Of course!unlike you...I remembered every part of this forest because I know that we'll shoot here most of the time..."Wang yibo should be surprised that Xiao Zhan would remember a whole forest just because of the reason that they're gonna be shooting here often but somehow he couldn't....

And he knows that it all because of his curiosity to Xiao Zhan lead him to feel love and know everything about Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan wouldn't offend someone even if that someone had offended Xiao Zhan instead of offending...Xiao Zhan would still be very polite to that person because Xiao Zhan was too kind...too kind to exist in this cruel world....

Wang yibo's silence disturbed Xiao Zhan...

Is he mad at me for tricking him??????

Xiao Zhan can't help but over think and Wang yibo who noticed Xiao zhan's expression could already tell what's going on in his mind...

"I'm not angry....let's just go before it gets late and you start apologizing just because we were late!"mocked Wang yibo to Xiao Zhan whose face got red from embarrassment...

"Wang yibo!it's part of manners!"Xiao Zhan defended!

"Yeah sure..."Wang yibo deadpanned....