CHAPTER 13

Xiao Zhan cursed when he tried to sit up!!

His back was hurting as hell!!!

And then he remembered last night's event when he told yibo to go deeper and faster....his face turned red....

How could be so shameless to ask something like that just because of the pleasure he's feeling????

He also remembered how Wang yibo didn't stop even though he was already sleepy...

His face paled..Wang yibo is really strong and has a lot of stamina...or is it just because I'm old that I've become this weak????

No way!!if all teenagers are like that with sex then the future citizens surely does not look good.....

He decided to endure the pain and just quietly stand up...

And so he stood up but then he suddenly fell again causing him to shriek...

Wang yibo woke up by Xiao Zhan's scream to see Xiao zhan's butt fall in his now perfectly erected dick....

Xiao Zhan who also felt it started to stand up but then Wang yibo pulled him back causing his butt to bumped in Wang yibo's hard dick that got in him...

"Ahhh!!"Xiao Zhan felt as if he is going to collapse soon and it's just half of Wang yibo's dick in him...

"Wang yibo!take your dick out!my butt and back hurts I can't move!"xiao Zhan instructed wang yibo...

But unfortunately for xiao Zhan Wang yibo was too concentrated in the pleasure being in Xiao Zhan and he didn't mind Xiao zhan's words and pushed his long big dick fully in Xiao zhan's aching butt...

"Wang yibo~~~~"Xiao Zhan could have sworn that his butt hurts so why is he moaning?????

Wang yibo who heard xiao zhan's moan couldn't keep it anymore and layed Xiao Zhan and topped him....

He put Xiao zhan's legs on his waist and started moving in Xiao Zhan in a fast pace...

"Wang yibo~~n-o!ye---ssss~~oh god!ahhh~~~~"xiao Zhan keeps moaning under Wang yibo causing Wang yibo to move even faster and deeper while becoming harder and bigger in Xiao zhan's hole..

"Ahhh!xiao Zhan!ahhh!ah!ah!ah!you feel so good!oh so tight!"Wang yibo felt so good and started to paly with Xiao zhan's dick...

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt embarrassed but the pleasure of Wang yibo doing it made him unable to stop Wang yibo...

"Wang yi--bo~~~ahhh~~~~~ah!faster!!!ah!ah!ah!"

They got lost in their own pleasure and couldn't stop themselves even after 3 times of ejaculating on and in each other....

Wang yibo and xiao Zhan cummed at the same time and wang yibo is about to start again until Xiao zhan's phone rang...

Xiao Zhan looked at his cellphone near him for a while...

But seeing his manager's name he immediately answered...

"Yes?"

"Xiao Zhan?where are you? everyone's looking for you to celebrate your drama's success!"his manager frustratingly and worriedly asked...

"I'm so sorry...i'll be there in a while.."apologized Xiao Zhan...

"Ok then..just hurry!and be safe!I'll hang up now!"

After a while Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo and Wang yibo knew that Xiao Zhan is leaving...

Wang yibo thought all about it tonight he was going to let Xiao Zhan go and they would work and spend for their future...so why is it that he was supposed to let Xiao Zhan go he couldn't????