CHAPTER 11

One month has passed and they finished shooting the untamed which got popular overnight and now Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan has gained a lot of fans....

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo now endorses many products and has been in many TV programs....

It was the last night of the untamed and everyone was happy and congratulating everyone...

But wang yibo was waiting for someone...

After a while of waiting a car stopped in front of wang yibo and Xiao Zhan came out...

Wang yibo smiled at Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan also smiled at him....

Xiao Zhan walked towards wang yibo and Wang yibo waited patiently...

After a few steps Xiao Zhan was now in front of wang yibo...

"Seriously...you don't need to wait for me here...everyone is celebrating..."xiao Zhan worryingly said at Wang yibo...

Seriously....he still worry about everything nothing has changed and I also hope that nothing WOULD or WILL change...

Wang yibo smiled at his thought and decided to answer Xiao Zhan...

"I wanted to celebrate with you.."Wang yibo bluntly said which made Xiao Zhan blush....

Xiao Zhan smiled at the sweet man's words and held Wang yibo's hand and headed to the staffs who is enjoying and congratulating everyone's success and acknowledging everyone's hard work...

The staffs weren't surprised since they're used to xiao Zhan and Wang yibo holding each other's hand....and for the record they've seen much  better than that...

Even though they never said that they are in a relationship the staffs suspects that wang yibo and Xiao Zhan is gay for each other....

Even Yu bin who tried to get Xiao Zhan away from Wang yibo gave up since Wang yibo always looks at him like he would kill him and besides he knows that xiao Zhan loves Wang yibo so much and so after many trials and death glares from Wang yibo  Yu bin decided to give up at Xiao Zhan...

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan and wang yibo eat with the staffs after cutting the cake with the other actors and some staffs....

Xiao zhan is eating until wang yibo called him and when he look at Wang yibo he sees wang yibo holding a chopstick with food aimed directly at his mouth..

"What?"Xiao Zhan is beyond embarrassed...

Did Wang yibo hit his head somewhere????

"Eat it"Wang yibo DEMANDED...

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo for a while wanting to know if Wang yibo is serious or not and after a while... knowing that Wang yibo is serious he immediately eat the food in yibo's chopstick...

Wang yibo smiled much to Xiao zhan's confusion and started eating again...

Xiao Zhan just stared at Wang yibo for a while and then immediately eat with his blushing face...

Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan finished eating after a while and it was time to go home...

But then Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan got another plan and got in the same car....

Wang yibo stopped the car to the their secret part of the forest...

To everyone it would be weird for a couple to be in a forest in the middle of the night...

But for xiao Zhan and Wang yibo it was the most wonderful places to be in...

They just got a blanket under them and then a light coming from many candles and then a tent where they would sleep....

"After this..."yibo stammered he don't know what will happen to them after this night...

Xiao Zhan looked at yibo to see a teary eyed yibo...

Xiao Zhan sigh...

"Yibo...I..."Xiao Zhan was sure that he is going to comfort yibo so why do his voice keeps shaking and the shaking voice turns into a muffled sobs????

By hearing xiao zhan's muffled sobs Wang yibo became more emotional...

He's not stupid to not know that they would have separated paths ahead...

"Xiao Zhan..."Wang yibo don't know what to say...

He has many words to say to Xiao Zhan but for some reason he can't speak....

Xiao zhan's tears started pouring out of Xiao zhan's eyes....

Wang yibo's shaking and quite sobs was so heartbreaking for him and his heart can't take the pain of being separated from Wang yibo for it was too painful....

Knowing that the two of them won't be able to say anything at each other at their messy state the two of them never talk and just cried trying to calm down their selves...

After many minutes Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan's sobs and cries stopped....

But their thoughts didn't...

The two of them are still a mess...

"Wang yibo...i...don't know what to say..."Xiao Zhan decided to say what he really thinks and feel...

"Me too...but I love you..."Wang yibo said wanting to cry again...

The pain of knowing that they would be away from each other is just too much for the two of them...

They couldn't handle it and no one knows how to...

"I love you too Wang yibo...."Xiao Zhan finally said...

Xiao Zhan never said to Wang yibo the 'i love you' word....

Wang yibo thought that he would be very happy if he hear Xiao Zhan say those words but for some reason it added pain to his heart....

Xiao zhan's I love you was just too gentle that he feels as if this is the end of their relationship...

Wang yibo couldn't help it anymore and just cried and cried....

Who knew that Wang yibo would cry so much in just one night????

Wang yibo only once cried and that was because he learned that he has an illness that would cause him to stop to dance but then that was when Wang yibo was still a child and he knew after his cry of how to handle it...

But this...he don't know how to handle this....

"What do I do..Xiao Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan looked him in the eyes and Wang yibo get what Xiao Zhan wants to tell him...

"Pull yourself together and then believe in our love and....'US'"Xiao Zhan finally got the words out that he wanted to say to yibo and to himself....

He knew that it wasn't enough reason for both of them to be fine about being separated...

But they also knew that it is enough as long as they are still together...

A/N:Hi!I am just troubled and need help about the next chapter because I was thinking about adding mature content in the next chapter and I just want to know if all of you would want that...so just comment 'yes' if you're ok with some mature contents or if there's none then I would take that as a 'NO' and won't add mature content...so...yeah that's all and thank you all!!