CHAPTER 3

Wang yibo suddenly stopped his motorbike in a corner...

He immediately got off his motor and looked at a crying Xiao Zhan...

"Xiao Zhan..."he called...

Xiao Zhan couldn't look at him....not in this messy state of him...

"I...."Xiao Zhan contemplated what to say 'cause even he himself don't know the reason of his tears....

"I don't know..."

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while before hugging Xiao Zhan...

"You can tell me..."yibo calmly said...

"I....felt weird...as if....I...."don't want to be away from you....

Xiao Zhan realized that if he say that now...he might never be together with Wang yibo again...and so he decided to hide the truth...

"Nevermind"

Yibo knew that what Xiao Zhan wants to say is far away from nevermind but he knew that even if he tries to convince Xiao zhan he still won't say it...

But the question is....will he dare?

Yes!he will!!!

"Say it!"Wang yibo said a little forceful yet Xiao Zhan wasn't even a little bit upset about Wang yibo's forceful method....

"If I say it...you'll stay away from me..."

It was absolutely ridiculous for Wang yibo to hear Xiao Zhan say that....isn't he really aware about how much I can't stay away from him???or is he mocking me from not being able to stay away from him??

"No,I wouldn't"and that was the truth...

Fuck!Even if Xiao Zhan was thinking about killing him he would gladly be killed but he knew Xiao Zhan would never think like that....

'cause his Xiao Zhan is so.....

Innocent

Naive

Kind....

Wang yibo adored Xiao Zhan more than everything and.....

Wang yibo loves and adore Xiao Zhan so much that if others specially Xiao Zhan found out about his love for xiao zhan they would be creeped out....

Yibo never saw what he feel for Xiao Zhan as love well he use love for expressing it but deep inside him he knew it's more than love....

Yibo was brought out of his reverie when Xiao Zhan inhaled and started to speak....

"I thought about us and our time together and then all of a sudden I thought for the time to stop but the time didn't and I know that it wouldn't but...the fact that it wouldn't and couldn't stop...makes my heart break i don't know bo...this is the first time I'm feeling this kind of feeling...it's scary yet I want to explore it...this...I'm sorry bo I know that you don't feel the same but don't be scared I won't do anything..."Xiao Zhan explained as if scared that if he doesn't...i would disappear from him....

I knew that we would confess our feelings for each other soon but I never thought that it would be this soon...

Xiao Zhan felt so nervous for the first time he opened up his true feelings to someone but Wang yibo was far from someone...

It's funny how Xiao Zhan keep telling himself that he was straight just a while ago but confessed to a guy nonetheless....

Xiao Zhan waited for a while waiting for Wang yibo to say anything or even just one word but no words came out...

Xiao Zhan felt dissapointed maybe Wang yibo is disgusted by him right now...

"I'm sorry...I'll just leave you alone and get out of your sight.."thinking that Wang yibo is disgusted by him hurted him to the core that Xiao Zhan just wanted to be alone...

How silly of me to think that it was all gonna be okay after confessing that I have feelings for him!!!!

But before Xiao Zhan could take his second step Wang yibo hugged him...

"You said it....don't regret it.."Xiao Zhan looked up at Wang yibo shocked....

Am I hearing it right?

"Wha--"before Xiao Zhan could finish his word Xiao Zhan was pecked at his lips....

"I love you..."Wang yibo said much to Xiao zhan's shocked...

"Are you sure?I mean I not forcing you to be with me or any----"again Xiao Zhan was pecked on his lips....

"I'm deadly sure, I never thought that you would be the first one to confess...I love you....Xiao laoshi,Zhan-ge,Gege,Xiao Zhan...."Xiao Zhan couldn't breath at that moment....

Wang yibo truly and really loves him.
..

He wasn't just hallucinating??

He wasn't just...dreaming????

"I....."Xiao zhan's face got red when he thought about what he's gonna say....

He almost said 'i love you too!' god!so embarrassing!!

Wang yibo who knows about Xiao zhan's shyness frowned....

"What?can't even say that you love me?"wang yibo asked....

"Of course not!"Xiao Zhan immediately defended....

"Then say it.."Wang yibo said while looking at Xiao zhan's cute doe eyes...

So perfect.... Thought Wang yibo...

"I love you too..."Xiao Zhan finally said earning a smirk from Wang yibo...

"How sweet of you..."teased Wang yibo....

"Wang yibo!"Xiao Zhan again shouted...

"Do you really have to ruin the atmosphere?"Xiao zhan asked while pouting...

Yibo can't help but want to kiss Xiao zhan's thin lips...

This guy....isn't even aware how tempting his lips are...

Wang yibo leaned in and pecked Xiao zhan's lips again...

Suddenly the pouting lips was replace with a smile...

"Naughty!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan...

"You love it!"wang yibo backfired not too much for Xiao zhan's liking...

"Wang yibo!"Xiao Zhan scolded red from embarrassment

"Loves Xiao Zhan"yibo continued...

If it was possible Xiao Zhan turned even redder than before....

"You!really!piss off!"

"We both know you don't want that"teased Wang yibo...

Even though embarrassed Xiao Zhan couldn't argue for it was true that Xiao Zhan doesn't really want yibo away from him...

They stayed like that for a while until they decided to continue driving...

A few minutes later while Wang yibo is driving xiao Zhan thought about something...

What are they???

"Wang yibo!"Xiao Zhan shouted once again...

"What?"answered Wang yibo...

"What are we?"Wang yibo facepalmed and again stopped at a corner...

How naive can his dear Xiao Zhan be????