CHAPTER 6

"Xiao laoshi...."wang yibo said while doing his best puppy eyes for he knew that Xiao Zhan wanted revenge on yibo for laughing at his face...

"What?!"unfortunately for Wang yibo his puppy eyes and face didn't work....

"I'm sorry Xiao laoshi but it's so ugly and I can't help but laugh!"Wang yibo would never have known that he made another big mistake until he looked at Xiao Zhan who gave him a death glare...

Xiao Zhan stepped forward and forward until he got in front of wang yibo who couldn't even move from his place after realizing that he added fuel in Xiao zhan's fire for him...

"That's it!I'll go back there!I don't care about you anymore!"sulked Xiao Zhan and angrily stomped away...

Wang yibo immediately run to find Xiao Zhan when he realized that Xiao Zhan was really angry with him...

He Run in the taping just to see Xiao Zhan getting rid of the make up while others look at him weirdly and some were even laughing....

Wang yibo quickly went close Xiao Zhan and washed his face...

After washing Wang yibo wanted to talk to xiao Zhan until Yu bin decided to get near Xiao Zhan and started to talk to xiao Zhan who happily talked with yubin...

Wang yibo wanted to sulk at the scene he's seeing yu bin was truly the villain in their love story..

He always take Xiao Zhan away from him!!

Wang yibo decided to not talk to xiao Zhan until yu bin decided to shut his mouth and get away from yibo's Xiao zhan!!

Wang yibo finished some scene with Xiao Zhan and other scene but Xiao Zhan never talked to him...

Xiao Zhan really is angry at him..

But he can't get near Xiao Zhan because yu bin who seemed to notice their situation just won't go away from Xiao Zhan...

Yibo thought of a method to make Xiao Zhan notice him...

Yibo started doing some stupid things like always bumping into Xiao Zhan minute by minute...

He keeps doing repeating his bumping until Xiao Zhan finally got enough since he almost fell to the ground if not for Yu bin...

"Wang yibo!"Xiao Zhan angrily shouted....

Wang yibo internally smirked...took him long enough....

"What's wrong Xiao laoshi?"faked innocent yibo...

Xiao Zhan looked around and noticed the staff looking at them weirdly.....

"Nothing..."Xiao Zhan suddenly said causing yibo's disappointment...

Wang yibo who noticed that Yu bin was again ready to open his villain mouth decided to speak again..

"Xiao laoshi!can we talk?"quickly asked yibo and successfully stopping Yu bin from talking to HIS Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan not wanting to cause a scene agreed...

Wang yibo felt happy and tugged Xiao zhan far away from the staffs..BUT not before giving Yu bin a triumphant smile...

Yu bin who saw it scowled much to Wang yibo's joy!

Huh!who told him to talk to MY Xiao Zhan?

After a minutes of walking yibo decided to stop at some hidden parts of forest...

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who's not looking at him...

"Zhan Zhan!"called yibo to Xiao zhan's attention...

Xiao Zhan melted at yibo's tone and nickname to him....

But he still tried so hard to not look at yibo for he knows that he will see a cute yibo looking at him with those puppy eyes...

But the key word is...he TRIED after some seconds he still couldn't help but want to see a cute pouting with puppy eyes yibo..

Xiao Zhan looked at yibo and he was right yibo really had the face that he imagined..

"What?"Xiao Zhan trying to hide his affection towards his cute lover...

"I'm sorry pweaseeee???"and as if cute yibo wasn't enough yibo even decided to add a cute tone to his plea...

Oh god!what is happening to yibo?!Xiao Zhan never expect yibo to give him those cute faces and he already did it for three times!!!Xiao Zhan couldn't stay angry at Wang yibo now that he has that face...

And here I was thinking that I can endure those puppy eyes until he decided to do it more cuter than before....

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who's debating with himself...

Wang yibo knew that his cute face is working seeing Xiao Zhan in such a state...

Wang yibo continued doing it feeling satisfied that Xiao Zhan is affected by him...

After a while of battling with himself Xiao Zhan sigh...

"You know I couldn't stay angry at you..."xiao Zhan...

"Xiao laoshi never get angry at anyone longer than hours!"yibo said even though this was a good trait of Xiao Zhan yibo still can't help but think that it also was a bad trait of Xiao Zhan.....he's scared that Xiao Zhan's kindness would be taken advantage of even though he also sometimes take advantage of those but he will never harm his Xiao Zhan but to others....it's a different matter...

"Lucky for you that I don't get angry for long if not I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to talk again!!"reminded Xiao zhan....

But Wang yibo never believed he don't believe that he would let Xiao Zhan ignore him...he won't let Xiao Zhan out of his grasp and he needs to be killed before he let Xiao Zhan ignore him..

Yes!foolish he knows!but what can he do?he loves Xiao Zhan too much!!!.

And he's willing to fight for this love no matter what happens!!

They stayed like that for a while until Xiao Zhan remembered that they still have to memorize their script for the night shoot....

"Wang yibo!we need to go back to the shoot!We still have some lines to memorize!"Xiao Zhan to Wang yibo who smirked at Xiao zhan...

"What?I only have three lines to say for the shoot and it's tommorow I only need to know what I'm gonna do!"yibo proudly said...

"Fine then!but I have some lines to memorize!"argued Xiao Zhan to a smirking Wang yibo...

"Ok then...let's go..."said Wang yibo and signed for Xiao Zhan to go first...

"You lead the way!I don't know where to go!"said Xiao Zhan...

"But I also don't know!"said Wang yibo seriously....

Just then angry Xiao Zhan came back again...

"WANG YIBO!YOU'RE DEAD!"

Oh shit!!