CHAPTER 16

"You just sent me clothes yesterday,you are wasting too much money for me!"Xiao Zhan was frustrated right now...

Xiao Zhan came out of his door to be greeted by Wang yibo's secret deliverer saying that Wang yibo brought him something...again...

It was only a day when Wang yibo sent him a clothes and now Wang yibo has sent him something again???what about the earning of money for the future????

And so Xiao Zhan took the package from the deliverer's hand with a thank you and closed the door when the deliverer disapperaed from his sight...

And now here he was arguing with Wang yibo on the phone about the new clothes again...

"I just...thought that it would look good on you..."Wang yibo sheepishly said...

"You mean...it would look good on 'US'?!"Xiao Zhan knew that Wang yibo would always buy him clothes that matched with Wang yibo's....

"What?no way!it's a coincidence! coincidence!"Wang yibo lied...

"Oh really?!then that coincidence is too much don't you think?"mocked Xiao zhan to a lying Wang yibo....

Wang yibo don't know why Xiao Zhan's always mad when he buy something for Xiao zhan and then he frowned...

"Do you not want me buying you clothes?"Wang yibo suddenly sulked much to Xiao zhan's shock..

"What?of course not!I just can't believe that you would buy something like that instead of saving it for the future!"immediately explained Xiao Zhan afraid to make Wang yibo sad....

"Yeah...I'm saving money for 'OUR' future...so why can't I spend it on my future 'husband'?"Xiao Zhan could feel his face becoming red....

"Ya!Wang yibo!stop that!"Xiao Zhan suddenly forgot about the arguing and got flustered again...

Wang yibo who knows what he's done laughed at the other line...

He finally won't be scolded again!

"What?I can't even tell you the truth?"Wang yibo asked again....

Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore and his face became more red than it could ever be!

This Wang yibo is really testing him!Wang yibo is too much!

Xiao Zhan couldn't say anything or rather he won't say anything since he know that Wang yibo would always have a comeback that would make him flustered than he already was and that's why he chose to keep quite....

He don't need to get more flustered and feel this annoying butterflies in his stomach..

Wang yibo really wanted to see xiao Zhan right now for he knew that Xiao Zhan is so red right now....and god does he want to see that for himself!

Xiao Zhan after a while said bye and ended the call...

Even though Wang yibo should be upset about being hanged up he laughed since he knew the reason why Xiao Zhan hanged up on him...

Oh!his adorable Xiao Zhan!he really miss him so much...

Wang yibo's laugh died down and his lips fall in a frown.....

He really wants to be with Xiao Zhan now...

Wang yibo sighed and looked at the place and people in front of him....

They are so noisy and it wasn't that pleasing to his ears...

Their voice isn't to his liking but figures!I think he never loved anyone's voice than Xiao Zhan...

Ah Xiao Zhan really have too much effect in him and the funny part is the fact that xiao Zhan has always been oblivious about it...

Wang yibo laughed to himself earning another weird stares from all the people there except his manager who knew the reason of Wang yibo's laugh and besides...Wang yibo is already crazy even when he wasn't that popular the only thing that changed is Wang yibo became a lovesick puppy and it made Wang yibo  crazier....

He even wonders how Wang yibo's lover could deal with him...

But as he said Wang yibo is a lovesick puppy for his lover he's sure it wasn't that hard to bent Wang yibo's craziness or maybe the one Wang yibo loves is as crazy or crazier than Wang yibo....

He really couldn't guess but he hopes that the person would still be sane after being with Wang yibo...since he almost lose hope about Wang yibo's sanity just a few days ago when he saw Wang yibo laughing to himself while watching all  of the BTS of the untamed....

Wang yibo as of sensing his manager looking at him with a grin scrunched his face...

"What?I already have a lover if you're thinking about falling in love with me  and besides...."Wang yibo looked at his manager up and down..."you're not my type..".

Wang yibo's manager wanted to smack wang yibo for his words but decided against it seeing Wang yibo's fans shouting Wang yibo's name over and over again....

He just glared at Wang yibo and walked away...

Wang yibo who saw his manager walked away smiled causing all his fans to shout louder...

It is really fun to tease his manager and everyone...and most of all Xiao Zhan!

Wang yibo remembered how Xiao zhan's face would turn red when he say something embarrassing...

Ahhh....I just want to be with you so much that I think I'll go crazy....

Wang yibo is called over by the director and started acting again...

***********.                  .************

It was already dark when wang yibo finished all his appointment....

And Wang yibo is now standing at a certain someone's apartment door...

He ringed the door bell and Xiao Zhan opened the door...

Xiao Zhan was shocked to see Wang yibo at his doorway...

"What are you doing here?"Xiao Zhan asked....

"I miss you..."said Wang yibo....

Wang yibo counted the days that he couldn't be with Xiao Zhan because of the both of them's busy schedule...

It's been 6 days and god did he miss Xiao Zhan so much...

Xiao Zhan immediately melted at Wang yibo's word and ushered Wang yibo to go in which Wang yibo followed quickly....

"So wha---"Xiao Zhan was cutted off when Wang yibo suddenly kissed him...

"Wa--ng yi--b-o!"Xiao Zhan couldn't speak properly since Wang yibo is too busy kissing him like a hungry lion....

After a lot of struggling to talk with wang yibo Xiao Zhan finally stopped and kissed Wang yibo back...