CHAPTER 15

It's already time for Wang yibo to go.....

"Can I not go?"Wang yibo suddenly asked....

Xiao Zhan melted at Wang yibo's question..

"You know that you can't..."Xiao zhan said....

Wang yibo smiled...it was always like this whenever it's time to leave he would lost as of Xiao Zhan was the way to his losing self....

But he has to wake up....

Xiao Zhan and he has many responsibilities that they have to do before thinking about their happiness???

But sometimes Wang yibo could not help but think....

Was it really for their happiness???

Secretly dating and loving each other as if it's a sin????

Wang yibo shook that thought away and looked at Xiao Zhan one more time...

"Call me when you get home.."said Xiao Zhan while giving Wang yibo his scarf and wrapping it around Wang yibo's neck...

"It's cold outside,drive carefully and also never think about speeding if I know that you are have speeded up never ever meet me again or I'll kick your ass! understand?"it was always like this Xiao Zhan was too worried but as a man who would openly say that they are worried about someone????

And besides being a shy guy didn't really help Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo knew that xiao Zhan was worrying about him and so he smiled again....

"No need to threaten me!I know what to do!"answered Wang yibo...

"Huh!says the one who fell down on the floor just a while ago!"mocked Xiao Zhan...

Yeah you heard it right...Wang yibo fell on the floor from running after and away from xiao zhan...actually wang yibo's falling down on the floor was the one that caused them to stop bickering...

"Ya!the floor was slippery okay?!"defended Wang yibo to xiao zhan's mocking...

Xiao Zhan is slandering him again!!

"Huh!whatever you say!"mocked Xiao Zhan again...

Wang yibo was about to defend himself again when his phone ringed....

"Hmn?"answered Wang yibo...

"Wang yibo!come here this instant you still have a recording for your new song!"wang yibo suddenly regretted that his phone call is in loud volume...

He looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan looking at him... unimpressed....

He immediately answered okay and ended the call...

"Zhan ge..."Wang yibo pleaded...

"You just lied about not having to do anything..."Xiao Zhan calmly said his arms crossed...

"J just wanted to see you so much...."pleased wang yibo again...

"Yeah...well....you should have said the truth then I would be the one to go to your apartment...you don't need to do so much for me..."Xiao Zhan regretted that he let Wang yibo always be the one to go to his house...

Wang yibo is always the one doing and trying so hard for their relationship...

"Zhan ge...can you stop looking at me like I'm a child that is so fragile?I know what I'm doing and I love it....you know me...."Wang yibo who knew that Xiao Zhan is blaming himself....again...said...

"But still..."

"No buts!I love you zhan ge!"Wang yibo suddenly said causing Xiao Zhan to forget about his worries and be flustered....

"I-i guess I love you too..."Xiao Zhan said shyly....

Wang yibo laughed at Xiao zhan's shyness....

So innocent and naive and so lovely!!!ah!what did I ever do to be with someone like him????

Wang yibo felt really blessed that he knew and got to know Xiao Zhan.....

"So....no goodbye kisses?"wang yibo bluntly asked causing xiao Zhan to blush even more....

"Wang yibo!"said Xiao Zhan and hitted Wang yibo's shoulder...

"You're really lovely Xiao Zhan!can I just take you everywhere I go?"Wang yibo cutely asked...

"Yah!what do you think I am?a pendant or a thing?!Wang yibo!you're really shameless!"scolded a blushing xiao Zhan to a laughing Wang yibo...

"What?I can't even take my lover with me?!"Wang yibo exclaimed...

"You can't!what will others think?!"Xiao Zhan didn't think about what he said and just said it outright!

The atmosphere suddenly got awkward...

Aish!my talkative mouth!why couldn't I just shut up?!

Wang yibo Knew that the atmosphere was so awkward right now...

But he was too depressed to care ...

Will they last like this?they have a level but their relationship is a fucking secret!

Who would know about them?!no one!

But then again they only need to earn a little more and then it will all be just fine!they would be together freely again!

At least that's what the two of them always say to each other when it was too much for them....

"Who cares about what others think anyway haha!!"xiao Zhan awkwardly said causing Wang yibo to laugh!!

"You and you're big mouth!are you proud to ruin an entirely happy atmosphere?"teased Wang you to Xiao Zhan who immediately pouted...

"I'm fixing it aren't I?"Xiao Zhan said still pouting at a mean Wang yibo...

"Sure!"mocked Wang yibo earning a hit from Xiao Zhan ..

They were about to start their bickering again when Wang yibo suddenly got a message from his manager....

"Your manager?"asked Xiao Zhan earning a nod from Wang yibo..

"What did she say?"yibo looked at Xiao Zhan while pouting...

"I should hurry my ass there she said!seriously!he's so rude!"Wang yibo complained...

"What?aren't you also rude?"mocked Xiao Zhan...

"When?"asked Wang yibo...

"Many times!when we first met I was thinking that you're an iceberg and besides the first time I greeted you...you just looked at me and run away!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan causing yibo to embarrassed remembering the scene of him running away from Xiao Zhan!

"I was flustered okay?!I never thought that you would greet me!"admitted Wang yibo....

"What?!of course I would greet you if I don't greet you we wouldn't be able to talk!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan again...

"But I was planning on approaching you and then you approached and even greeted me making me so flustered and embarrassed that I run away!"Wang yibo said explaining himself....

Xiao Zhan laughed at Wang yibo and then remembered that Wang yibo needs to go even though reluctant Wang yibo go but not before stealing a kiss from Xiao Zhan....

Wang yibo got out Xiao zhan's apartment and rode on his car....

Wang yibo's manager and some staff who saw wang yibo so happy couldn't believe their own eyes....

Well to Wang yibo it was always like this just an hour of seeing Xiao Zhan makes him so happy....

Aren't his Xiao Zhan a bundle of joy???