The New Night Pride

Hey, Lion Guard and Lion King fans! This picture above is what I actually wanted it to look like for the title picture. Sorry that you couldn't see all the characters. Guess it was just too big (:

It was a warm, sunny day at the Tree of Life. Birds were singing, baby animals were playing, and... the Night Pride was fighting Makucha and his army once again. Kion growled as he threw Makucha off his back. "Let's go, guys, there's too many of them." Makucha said running off with Ora and Chullun. "Nice job, everyone," Rani smiled. And then- wait a minute. Let's back up a bit so you guys are caught up.

Kion and his friends grew up and Kion's roar was more powerful than ever. Simba planned an attack on the Outlands and defeat Scar once and for all. Janja reformed after realizing Scar tried to kill him and his clan. He joined Kion's side and told him how to defeat Scar. Kion thought about that way and thought it was wrong and found out how to really defeat Scar. After Scar's defeat, there was finally peace in the Pridelands- and the Outlands. Jasiri became the leader of the Outlands and Scar's used-to-be army accepted that they lost the battle and became decent. But not everything was at peace. Ushari bit Kion's eye leaving a scar across it. He and his friends went on a journey to the legendary Tree of Life where Kion would be healed before he turned evil. After the long journey, the Lion Guard got stopped by the Night Pride. A group of four lions who protected the Tree of Life from enemies. They made a mistake into thinking the Lion Guard was a threat. After proving they weren't, the Night Pride accepted the Lion Guard into the Tree of Life. Kion got healed by the leader of the Night Pride's grandmother, Queen Janna. After Queen Janna passed, Rani, the leader of the Night Pride, became the new queen of the Tree of Life. Kion and Rani started to develop feelings for each other, and Rani halfway proposed to Kion! Leaving him slightly (very) surprised. After Kion mastered the roar with the help of the first leader of the Lion Guard, Askari, he and the Lion Guard learned that Zira and her pride were back and were going into the Pridelands. Kion knew he had to return which left Queen Rani very sad. With the help of Azaad, a male cheetah, and a very good friend of Fuli, the Lion Guard made it to the Pridelands. Only to know that Zira's daughter Vitani formed her own Lion Guard. After a competition to see who would be the Prideland's Lion Guard, Kion saw in Vitani's eyes that she was the fiercest and gave up his role as the leader of the Lion Guard to her. Along with the rest of the Guard. Askari reminded him that there was another place that could use the roar's help. The Tree of Life. Kion married Queen Rani and became the king of the Tree of Life. Kion's friends became members of the Night Pride with him and Rani as their leader. But the story doesn't end there.

You all caught up now? K.

"Nice job, everyone," Rani smiled. "There was never a doubt," Fuli smiled raising an eyebrow. "So? Who's up for some rest?" Beshte asked. "Me," everyone said in usion.

Inside the Tree of Life, Kion and Rani laid on their resting area. Rani sighed as Kion nuzzled her softly. "Being queen is... hard." She said putting her ears down. "Well like Queen Janna said, you're not alone," Kion smiled. Rani smiled as she laid her head on Kion's back. The two then fell asleep.

The next morning, the Night Pride was already up. They were up all night patrolling. Fuli was looking around. "Fuli, what are you looking for?" Anga asked flying in the air. "Yeah, the bad guys are gone," Bunga told her. "I know, Bunga," Fuli said annoyed. "So what are you looking for?" Bunga asked again. "Azaad," Fuli said looking around at the Tree of Life's territory. "Ohhhhhhhh," everyone smirked. "How'd we not know?" Beshte asked with a laugh. "Not like that. He and I were gonna run an obstacle course." Fuli said. Baliyo looked in the distance and saw a line of dust heading that way. "Um, I think I found him," he said. Fuli looked where Baliyo was looking and saw him rushing towards her. He stopped at a sharp stop and said, "Fuli," Azaad bowed and said, "Night Pride," "Azaad," Rani greeted bowing her head. "Are you ready to race, Fuli?" Azaad asked. "Oh, yeah," Fuli smiled acting like she was ready for anything. Fuli then said as she walked away, "Come on, Baliyo," "What do you want with Baliyo?" Rani asked standing up. "He promised he'd help set up the course. You can't really have an obstacle course without... obstacles." Fuli said. "Nirmala, too," Azaad said said with a small smile. Nirmala nodded and said, "We'll see you a little later. Come on, Baliyo." After that, Fuli, Nirmala, Azaad, and Baliyo walked off. "Well, what should we do?" Rani asked. "I actually had an idea. Come on, Rani." Kion said nudging Rani into the direction he wanted her to go. "Woah, OK," Rani giggled a little with a bit of surprise in her voice. The rest of the Night Pride went to do their own things.

When the Night Pride left the pass, a leopard jumped out of the rocks. She was a female and she had... golden spots. They were very shiny. Her eyes were gold, too. She was actually kinda pretty. She was an African leopard. Not a snow leopard. But a different kind of African leopard because African leopards have black or brown spots. "Ugh, I thought they'd never leave," She said curling her tail with a curious expression on her face. Her claws were unleashed so she was obviously up to no good. She looked around still in the same pose with her tail curled and the curious expression on her face trying to find a way to get to the Tree of Life. "I have to get to the Tree of Life," She said. Then she heard something. She saw a llama walking on its way to the Tree of Life. She hid behind a pile of rocks. "And I know how to do it." She smiled an evil smirked.

Well, guys, this is the first part. Hope you liked it! Love you!