0.4

devyn's pov:
It was now thursday which meant another day down in San Francisco teaching Jordan. I was already late so I quickly ran out the door and saw Tay waiting for me. "Hey sis sorry to keep you waiting," I said.
"No problem, where you been I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Tay replied driving off.
"I don't know, i've been hanging with Bronny I guess," I replied sheepishly.
"Ouu never mind, so you like him don't you. Did you guys kiss yet?" Tay questioned.
"No we almost did but I told him it was a mistake," I said.
"WHAT THE FUCK, are you out of your mind? Why would you tell him that after he got the balls to actually kiss you," Tay yelled.
"What I thought it would make things awkward and I don't even like him," I answered.
"Your a dumb bitch, It's so obvious Bronny likes you. And you like him too," Tay said.
"Yeah yeah, don't you dare mention this to Mickey," I told Tay.
"Bronny would've told him by now," Tay shrugged her shoulders. I just let out a breath as we finally got to our gym. I grabbed my duffel bag and entered the cool gym. I spotted Mickey and Bronny standing and Tay and I began walking towards them. "Hey guys what's up," Mickey said dabbing me up.
"Nothing much," I said back. Coach then walked in and told us we had to go but this time we were allowed to go in our own cars. "I'm going with you right?" I asked Tay.
"Actually Mickeys riding with me sorry, unless you want to third wheel or you can go with bronny," Tay suggested. This sneaky bitch. She planned this so I had to go with bronny. "Oh um sure is that okay?" I asked Bronny.
"Yeah come on," Bronny replied as he led me to his car. We both got in and put on our seat belts as we began driving. "You look tired, you got any sleep last night?" Bronny asked.
"Yeah I was just thinking a lot last night," I replied looking away from Bronnys heated gaze. He just smiled and kept driving. He looked really hot driving. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the hand rest. I could tell he had something to say since he kept squeezing the steering wheel. But my thoughts were cut short as we parked into the San Francisco gym.

"Devyn, Bronny I missed you guys," Jordan squealed as he ran up to us and hugged us. Bronny and I just smiled as we went to place our stuff down. "Okay Jordan today we're going to play a mini game. It'll be me and you versus Bronny," I said.
"Yeah were gonna beat him," Jordan cheered. We then began, at first bronny had been winning but later on Jordan and I had started scoring more which lead to the score being 45-50. "See bronny we won," Jordan teased as we all laughed. "Okay now we will just practice shooting before we have to leave," Bronny said. I just nodded as we focused on making sure Jordan's form was right. After 30 minutes we were done so we decided to pack up and check if Maya was here yet. We went up to the front and saw Maya so we approached her as she began "hey guys, thanks again for today Jordan had been asking me about when he would see you guys again he was so excited."
"Awe we missed him as well, it was nice seeing you Jordan see you next week!" I said as Jordan and Maya began leaving. "I'm taking you home by the way," Bronny said.
"Oh it's okay I can just leave with," I said before Bronny cut me off.
"No your not leaving with Tay I told her i'm dropping you off already," Bronny said sternly. I just nodded not wanting to argue as we made our way to Bronny's car. Once we got in I buckled my seatbelt. "Listen, i'm sorry if things got awkward the other day, I really just want us to be friends," Bronny said.
"Yeah that's what I was thinking too," I smiled. Deep down it hurt at the mention of us just being friends. How did I go from hating him to liking him to now being his friend. My thoughts were cut short as we reached my house and I grabbed my bag. "Thanks for the ride, good night bronny," I said as I got out.
"Goodnight," bronny said back. I just shut the door and smiled walking back. I had been so exhausted I took a quick shower washing off all the sweat although my mind kept wandering off to him. When I got into bed I noticed I had a notification.

tay: wanna hang out tomorrow?

devyn: yes we need to catch up

tay: mall?

devyn: sure i need a new sports bra

tay: see you tomorrow sis, night

devyn: goodnight bitch

I just smiled to myself as I began scrolling through instagram. I then wandered off onto Bronnys instagram and was scrolling though. He had 4 million followers holy shit. He even had a picture of him shirtless and my god did his abs look hot. I didn't know if I should follow or not. But then my worst nightmare happened, I accidentally liked one of his posts which would show I was stalking him. I panicked and just followed him before I could do anything else. I then got a follow request so I accepted. Then I got a dm,

bronnyjames: I see your staking me, you could've asked for pics if you wanted them

dwinklers: in your dreams bronny

bronnyjames: btw, that pic in your bikini was hot asf

omg, my cheeks were flaming hot right now. He basically saw me half naked I could not.

dwinklers: shut up perv, goodnight i hope the bed bugs bite

bronnyjames: don't get dreams of me shirtless now

I just laughed to myself as I turned off my phone and began sleeping.