1.6

bronny's pov:

"Geez she's so heavy," I said out loud as I picked up dev from my car. She was knocked out and I didn't want her going home in this state so I brought her back to my house. I then opened the front door and made my way to my room. I picked up some towel and dried off her body then tucked her in bed. I kissed her forehead and suddenly she stirred in her sleep. "Hey hey go back to sleep baby," I said pushing away the strands from her face.
"Where am I?" Dev asked.
"I brought you back to my place for the night, if that's okay with you?" I replied.
"Yeah yeah," Dev said and fell back asleep. I then changed and took a shower and finally made my way to bed. This whole day has been a fucking shit show. First dev thinks i'm cheating on her with Alyssa, and now she's drunk and I know she's hurting. I got into bed and turned off the lights and right before I passed out I pulled her body towards me.

The next morning I woke up early and headed to the gym. I then came back and showered and when I finished Dev was finally awake. "Hey good morning," I said.
"Hey, my head is killing me jesus," Dev replied.
"Come on let's go eat breakfast and i'll give you an advil," I said as I picked her up and carried her downstairs since she looked really tired. I then made some bacon and eggs. "What happened last night, I don't remember shit," Dev said.
"You were mad at me and I accidentally pushed you in the pool, then I took you home but you passed out so I brought you here," I said.
"Oh okay, did you explain about what happened between you and Alyssa?"
"Not really, but why not now. Dev, were just friends and she was talking to me about family problems and she seemed really down and I didn't want her to feel like shit all day,"
"Okay fine she may have family problems but you full on ignored me and acted like she was your girlfriend,"
"Listen Dev, we dated and I would never get back with her, I like you, not her. I'm dating you because I genuinely like hanging out with you. No one makes me as happy as your are and I wouldn't change that for the world," I said as I went around and hugged dev tightly.
"Fine, but bronny please can you at least tone down the friendliness, I don't think she has the best intentions with you," Dev said.
"Okay, since yesterday was a big flop, how about we go to the court and play a mini game then go out for food later on," I replied.
"Yes that sounds amazing, I don't have clothes can I go back and change?" Dev asked.
"Yeah, you go to the car i'll meet you there." I said. I then went to go change and made my way back to my car. We then drove to Dev's house and she got ready and we then made our way to the basketball court. As we were playing at the basketball court, Zack came up to us. "Yo dev, those shorts really making your ass look nice," Zack said.
"Stop looking at my girls ass you pervert," I said annoyed.
"So how are you two lovebirds," Zack said.
"Just leave, no one wants you here," Dev replied.
"No I love hanging out with you two,"
"Fuck off zack," Dev said.
"I know you want to fuck me dev, I mean bronny obviously isn't giving you proper dick-" zack said. Right before he could finish his sentence my knuckle smashed into his face.