0.6

devyn's pov:
I woke up to a heavy body on top of me. When I opened my eyes I saw Bronny sleeping on my stomach with arms wrapped around my waist. He looked so peaceful sleeping. "Good morning beautiful," Bronny said with a raspy voice.
"Good morning, when did we fall asleep I don't even remember," I asked.
"You passed out through the movie and I slept after you," Bronny replied.
"Oh cool, wheres Tay and Mikey?" I said.
"Mikey just texted me, they went to go get breakfast," Mickey said scrolling through his phone.
"Get up let's go make breakfast," Bronny suggested.
"Ya sure, but i'm warning you I cannot cook," I said back as I got up. We then went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and then went to
the kitchen. I first checked the fridge and Tay had eggs so we decided to make pancakes. "Okay so first we have to add the eggs to the flour and milk." I said. "Yeah, let me make the pancakes I don't trust your cooking," Bronny said back laughing.
"You know what let's have a challenge on who can make the better pancakes," I replied.
"Bet, when I win I get to take you out," Bronny said smirking. I just laughed at him and began making the pancakes. While I was doing the pancakes, I felt something wet splash my face. "Wtf was that," I said as I threw water back. "Food fight," Bronny yelled as he began throwing the flour at me. I then threw the eggs at Bronny and by the end the kitchen was a mess.  "Hey guys hows yo- WTF did you both do to my kitchen," Tay yelled. Me and Bronny just looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "We're so sorry T, we'll clean it up I promise," I said.
"Ya you better now get to work you dumbasses," Tay said back as her and Mikey went to her room. "This is all your fault," I said to Bronny.
"I just sprayed water by accident," Bronny said shrugging. I then jumped on him and began play fighting with him. He then carried me and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey where are you going," I yelled as I punched his back. Bronny took us to the pool and I began saying "no Bronny I swear to fucking god if you throw me in I will chop off your balls you dumb bitch stoopppp," I yelled before I fell into the water. I then swam back up and pulled bronny in with me. Bronny then circled his arms around me and pulled me close to him. God he looked so hot since his tshirt was clinging to his abs. "You threw me in fully clothed you know," I said.
"Yeah but i'm not stopping you from taking them off," Bronny smirked. I then punched him and took off my shirt leaving Bronny with wide eyes. "Grow up its just a bra," I said.
"No it's just the pic of you with the bikini was hot, but seeing you in just a bra in real life god damn," Bronny said whistling.
"Shut up, what happened to being friends," I asked although I was screaming on the inside because he just called me hot. "About that, I can't control myself around you although I know we used to hate each other but now I hate being away from you it's weird," Bronny said scratching his neck.
"Yeah I guess, how about we kinda just see where this takes us," I said. Bronny nodded as he suddenly came and lifted me up and dunked me into the water. "Bronny your dead," I yelled as I began chasing after him through the water.

After we went swimming, we cleaned up and Bronny was now taking me to eat before going home. "Where do you want to eat, and don't say anything," Bronny said.
"Hmm, you wanna get sushi?" I asked.
"Yeah I love sushi I know this great place downtown," Bronny said.  We then drove off as the music played lowly in the background. We finally got there after 40 minutes and went inside and ordered. "Omg this sushi is so good," I moaned out. Bronny grunted and said "yeah it is, but try to not moan like that in public." I just blushed not realizing as I took another piece. When we were done we got back into the car. "Hey, is it okay if I stop by at my house and get something," Bronny asked.
"Yeah no worries," I said as we drove off. When we reached Bronny's house my jaw was on the floor. I knew he was rich, but I didn't think anything of it. He lived in a huge mansion that was all white and modern with huge double doors. As we walked in everything looked so sophisticated and modern. "Your house is really pretty," I mumbled.
"Thanks I guess," Bronny said. He then led me to his room which was huge. He had enough space for it to be an apartment. I then went and sat on his huge king bed and was in heaven. It was so soft I just laid there in bliss. "You seem like you like my bed, trust me you can sleep with me anytime," Bronny winked. I just rolled my eyes and waited for him. Once he was finally done he came back to me. "Hey i'm good, wanna go home or you can stay if u want my parents are out of town," Bronny said.
"I'll ask my mom but sure, but it's only because I really like your bed," I replied. Bronny just chuckled as I texted my mom.

devyn: hey mom, is it okay if i stay at bronny's house tonight, just as friends i promise

mom: sure sweetie, only because i trust you. love you

devyn: love you, goodnight

I then shut off my phone and went downstairs looking for Bronny. As I looked around I was seeing all of his family pictures and his family was so cute. "Also your staying huh?" Bronny asked leaning against the doorframe.
"Yeah, is it just you and me," I asked.
"Yup, come let's go bake a cake, and I can actually bake so we'll be fine," Bronny said and I laughed. I then followed him into the kitchen as he began taking out the ingredients. I literally did no work other than washing the dishes and ice the cake. When the cake was finally done bronny got us plates and cut me a piece. "Oh my fucking god this is so good," I moaned out.
"Fuck," Bronny said and before I could even respond he came and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso so I wouldn't fall as he began carrying me up the stairs. He then dropped me on his bed and hovered over me. "I told you stop moaning like that or i'll do things to you I know you'd kill me for doing," Bronny said huskily.
"Oh yeah, who said I didn't change my mind," I flirted back. Bronny then grunted as he looked at me then at my lips for what felt like forever. He then began getting closer and closer until I could feel his breath fanning my face. If I just tip my head forward we would be kissing. And before I could even think, Bronnys lips were on mine.