1.3

devyn's pov:
I woke up the next morning happy because things were good between me and Bronny and I was also going out with Tay to eat out. I grabbed my phone from my night table and saw I had two messages.

bronny: you awake?

tay: if your not awake when i pick you up i'm spilling cold ass water on you

I laughed reading tay's message and replied to both of them as I finally got up to get ready. I dressed casually in some straight legged jeans and an oversized t shirt with my obsidian jordan's. I then ate a quick breakfast  and ran out the door to Tay's impatient honking. "Hey bitch what's good?" I said.
"It feels like forever since I last saw you," Tay said.
"Well you know all that drama been keeping me busy," I replied as Tay laughed.
"Hold on don't tell me what happened yet, spill the tea when I got food in my stomach," Tay said as we neared this restaurant near santa monica blvd. We got in the store and got seated and began looking through the menus. The waitress cane by and took our orders then left. Our food came shortly after and we began digging in. I got a red vine pizza with chicken ceaser salad and Tay got gnocchi with some soup. "Okay now you can spill," Tay said eagerly.
"Basically he came over and would not leave till he talked to me and we had this whole ass fight in the rain which reminded me of the notebook and then he apologized to me and kissed me in the rain and it felt like I was dreaming," I finished saying as Tay squealed. I then got a text from Bronny.

bronny: hey where are you

devyn: i'm out with tay, everything good

bronny: yeah i'm hooping with mikey wanna come?

devyn: sure let me ask Tay first

"Yo tay, Bronny's asking if you wanna go play basketball with mikey and him after we're done?" I asked.
"Yeah sure i'd love to see you and bronny being all lovey dovey," Tay said as she laughed.

devyn: she said yeah, we'll be there in like 40

I then shut off my phone and began eating. Tay and I then went on a walk on Santa Monica beach because the weather was so nice and we needed some cute pics for our stories. We then got back in the car and made our way to bronny's house. We got buzzed in and saw Bronny and Mikey playing shirtless looking all sweaty. And let me tell you that was a sight to see. "Hey guys," I said.
"Hey," Mikey said as he went to hug Tay.
"Boy if you thought you were gonna hug me all sweaty," Tay said as we all laughed.
"Fine fine, well me and Tay will be a team and Dev you'll be with bronny," Mikey said.
"Get ready to lose Mikey," Bronny said cockily.
"Hold on I can't play in jeans Tay you got an extra pair?" I asked.
"Sorry Dev I only have one pair and i'm using those," Tay said.
"Here just wear one of mine," Bronny said as he took me into his room and gave me a pair of black basketball shorts that reached my mid thigh. "Thank you B," I said as we went back down to play. We then began playing and the game was super tough. We ended up winning by one point and the score was 75-74. "Ha what did i tell you," Bronny said.
"We were just going easy on you," Mikey replied.
"Come in guys my fam isn't here," Bronny said as we all went into his huge house. "Imma go take a quick shower but you guys are free to do whatever you want," Bronny said.
"Okay imma go downstairs and play pool," Mikey said. Bronny then began making his way upstairs and we all went down to play. Tay was versing Mikey and let me tell you, she was ass at pool. I then got bored and went upstairs to see if Bronny was done yet and I began looking around his room admiring all of his shoes and trophies. "Oh hey dev," Bronny said wearing only a towel laying low around his waist.
"Sorry I was just waiting for you to finish up," I replied. Bronny then stared at me for what felt like forever before coming and cupping my cheek. "I've wanted to kiss you all day you don't understand," he whispered huskily as he neared my face inch by inch.
"Me too bronny," I said as I could feel his lips on mine slowly teasing me. He then kissed me and I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach. He then moved his hands to my neck to guide me and my hands tangled in his thick hair. I let out a moan accidentally and Bronny slowed his kisses making his way down my neck. "Dev if you don't stop right now, I won't be able to control myself," Bronny said.
"Fuck," I said as he began kissing near my earlobe. I then began tracing my fingers on his abs and began going lower when Bronny grabbed my hand "trust me you don't want to keep doing that." Bronny said.
"Oh," I said as I looked down to see Bronny's erection. "Well i'm going to go back down while you fix that little situation," I said making my way out.
"You and I both know it's not little," Bronny replied cockily. I then reached the main floor and saw Mikey and Tay both in the hot tub. "Hey guys," I said.
"Come join us," tay said. I just shrugged my shoulders and took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my underwear and bra. "Holy shit that waters hot," I said as I got in. Bronny then came outside and said "wow I just took a shower,"
"It's fine it's just water come in," I said. He then came in wearing just his boxers and sat beside me. We then all started talking and splashing water at each other here and there. It was now late at night and we were gonna go home. "Why don't you stay the night Dev," Bronny said.
"I'm not sure, let me ask my mom," I said. I then texted my mom;

devyn: hey mom can i sleep over at bronny's?

mom: i trust bronny so i'll allow it just don't do anything bad

devyn: okay thanks love you mom

"She said yeah," I said as bronny got excited.
"Well then let's go do something fun," Bronny said.
"Like..." I replied.
"Let's go bake," He said and I just bursted out laughing remembering the last time that happened.