if the world was ending

~If the world was ending
You'd come over right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night.
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant.
If the world was ending
You'd come over right?

Richies view

I ran to my bike and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.
My eyes were tearing and narrowly avoided a truck while being just confused of getting to Eddie.
,,Shit!" I said and drove even more fast.

After a few minutes I arrived at the hospital, threw my bike into the grass and ran to the reception.
,,Did an Eddie Kaspbrak arrive?" I asked and tried to hold back my tears.
,,Yes, he just came but he is in operation right now... are you family?" The women at the reception asked and looked at me.
,,Boyfriend." I answered and saw her surprised look.
,,You can wait in the waiting room, i'll tell you when he's ready." The women said and showed me the way to the room.
I already knew the way because I was here when Eddie got beaten up by Bowers and broke his arm.
I was always there, I never wanted to leave him. I never did.
And I'll never do.

So I waited many hours in fear of what could be happening. I thought about many things and remembered what Bev told me before she got lost.

You can sacrifice yourself if your true love have got a red point.

I closed my eyes and sent my praying to whoever would make it happening.

Whoever is there for it, whoever was such an asshole to do something like that, I want you to kill me instead of the love of my life, Edward Kaspbrak.
I want you to give me his red point and Eddie my green one.
I would die either way, because i can't live without him.
Please.
From Richie Tozier.

I opened my eyes again and looked down to my hand.
Nothing happened.
I stood up and walked to the hospital bathroom where I directly began to cry.
,,WHY HIM WHY HIM WHY HIM?!" I screamed into the mirror and began to sob and cry till I heard something like a voice.
I turned around and saw something like a ghost, but a ghost in the form of how I would imagine the devil.
,,You prayed to me." The ghost said and began to smile evil.
,,I did, but you haven't done anything!" I shouted and felt my anger getting bigger. ,,By the way who the fuck are you to do such fucked up things?!"
,,I'm the trigger, because you and your group killed the deadlights, I am here for getting balance into this population." It answered without stopping to smile.
,,Stop your fucking smiling and do something! I want that fucking point if it's what you need to keep him alive instead!" I said and felt again how tears began to run down my cheeks.
,,Okay Okay, but it'll hurt, especially for you because you were very rude to the lifesaver of your friend."
,,Boyfriend." I said, pressing my lips tightly together to suppress my sobs.
,,Who cares what you guys are, I'll do it, i'll take your life instead of his, are you fine with that?" It said and I could see how it its, creepy, somehow more or less airborne, eyes rolled.
,,Yes I fucking am. Now do it!" I got louder and more aggressive because of his god damn smile of hunger.
,,The moment you wake up, you will have the red one, and your Boy the green one. You'll die instead of him."

Before I was able to answer him, he disappeared and just a letter was left down the floor.

Dear Richard Tozier,

Without any words around it, you'll die, you already know that right?
The reason why I am writing this isn't just to tell you that you'll die, actually in the end, everyone does.
There is no heaven for you.
It isn't even existing, like hell, nothing of that exists.
That means you will be a nothing, your body will become earth and everyone will forget you after a few days with a few tears from a few people.
Very very very much fun with that.

Hope you are exited for dying,

The lifesaver of Edward Kaspbrak.
Or better:

Your dead.

I looked up and saw how the letter disintegrated after I read it.
I began to panic and ran out of the bathroom where I already a women saw who came directly to me.

,,You have to be Richard , Your friend is now in his hospital room, he's still asleep but will probably wake up soon. You are allowed to go to him, it's room 309 but we-" The nurse wasn't even able to finish everything what she wanted to say when I already began to ran upstairs, along the station till I arrived in front of his room.

I began to breath heavily, felt like my lungs where to small and for a moment, I knew how it felt to have an asthma attack.
I entered the room and saw Eddie, he was connected to various devices and one of them made a pesky sound.
Just by watching him, seeing how bad he looked, with his way too pale skin and big dark circles under his eyes I felt my heart breaking in two halves.

I crossed the room and sat down on his bed while I grabbed his hand and gently caressed about it.

I just looked at him and could no longer hold back my tears, I cried and cried and cried till I felt someone lightly squeezing my hand.

,,Richie, I'm not dead?" Eddie whispered weak and I saw him smiling at me.
,,I know." I sobbed and hugged him while laughing because of happiness.

For one moment I forgot what I did, for one moment I just saw Eddie, I just felt Eddie, I just wanted to be with him.

On every cost.