let it all go

View from Beverly

When I left the house, I started to think about what all I missed, I got scared or what may has already happened and my heart don't wanted to stop bumping in my chest.
Fuck, go faster!
I thought to myself when I saw how Eddie was short before getting into the bus.
,,Eddie wait!" I screamed and saw how Eddie turned around in the last moment.
,,What do you want?" Eddie asked and I saw how he was crying.
,,You have to come back!" I looked at him and was able to see his pain.
,,You can't just leave Richie alone!"
,,I-" Eddie looked down to the ground and he began to cry even more, this time louder and heavier.
,,You know that I'm right." I said and hugged him.
Without even noticing, I felt how the tears came up my eyes now too.
,,I can't live without him Bev." Eddie cried into my shoulder and I felt how he shaked.
,,We'll find a way to save all of you okay?" I tried to stay strong, but the tears were already running down my face.
,,What if we don't" Eddie cried even more and a minute later he sat down on the middle of the road, crying and shaking because he was thinking that no one of us would be able to find a way.
,,We will," I whispered to him and made Eddie look to me.
,,I promise."
,,Thanks b-bev, but Richie will probably-," I heard how Eddie gulped heavy.
,,He will probably hate me now."
,,No! Eddie he could and would never hate you!" I sat down next to him, hoping he'd understand what I was trying to tell him.
,,I never saw him more happy, he loves you Eddie." Eddie looked at me as I hoped, his eyes completely red from crying.
,,So come up and fucking help me and the others find a way, Bill and Stan are having the same problem, so don't forget about them." I pulled him up and we ran back.

But when we arrived, I saw how Henry ran out of Richies house.
,,What the hell?!" I shouted and ran as fast as I could into the house.
,,Richie!" Eddie screamed when we found Richie who was lying down on the floor, bleeding in his face and probably everywhere else.
,,Fuck! Eddie are you having your fanny pack with stuff to help him as fast as we can?!" I screamed while I tried to figure out if he was still breathing.
,,Yes!" Eddie sat down fastly and put everything out of his fanny pack, I saw that he was shaking and this time it was again so fucking understandable.
,,He's breathing." I said happily and sighed relived.
,,Richie please wake up!" Eddie screamed when he was ready with fixing his wounds.
,,Richie no.." Eddie cried and laid his hands on Richies cheeks.
,,Please Richie I need you." Eddie sobbed while I ran to the phone so that i could call an ambulance.

,,You are now connected with the ambulance." Said a monotone voice out of the voice and I began to shake.
,,We need an ambulance right now!" I shouted and tried to stay calm, with which I failed.
,,Where are you right now?"
,,Abbey street BT48 9DS 5!"
,,We'll be right there."
,,Thank you so much!"

I ran back to Eddie who was still trying everything to wake Richie up.
,,The ambulance is on their way." I said breathless and sat down next to Eddie who had Richies head on his knees.
Eddie just nodded.

After a few minutes of torturing waiting, the ambulance came and took Richie with them into the hospital, at first they didn't wanted to let Eddie come with them, but after eddie screaming at them a lot, they took him with them.

Fuck man, What the hell is going on in derry?