Logs

Day 3

I'm surprised to say that I am not writing this from the comfort of my room, after our wedding Violet and I took a trip over to a nearby town. After a short while of trying to drive with one leg it eventually got the better of me and I ended up teaching Vi the basics on driving. She was nervous to begin with but after a day of practice she could get us to our destination.

The Trip

"So what's first?" Violet said as she flopped onto the bed calmly. "Well we have a room at least, and the hotel is empt, all we have to do is not die." Clementine said with a slight sarcasm.
"Oh, that gives me an idea." Said Violet as she ran eagerly out of the room, The one legged woman sighed as she walked in the direction in which her wife ran.

As she reached the bottom step Clementine was met with an exited looking Violet staring into a dusty vending machine with a joyous grin plastered on her porcelain face. "CLEM! They have Hershey's!" Violet half shouted. Clementine giggled as she walked over to the blonde. "Really?" Clementine asked, "What, I love chocolate." Clementine let out another small giggle and walked over to her wife. "You look so adorable when your happy." She stated. Violet turned and smiled lovingly at the brunette, she grasped her face lightly and lent in for a tender and passionate kiss. Clementine giggled once more, "And your laugh is fucking beautiful." Violet whispered.
"Now, help me get this open." She said childishly.

Day 17

After my trip with Vi I've been thinking a lot, Texas Two is it going to be able to sustain itself if we don't expand, Javi called me and sent a few of Harry's old friends who survived over and the old Delta base may not be a long term solution.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Aasim and Willy about our building supplies and see if we could build some structures out of the old burned part of the school.

Day 21

We began construction on some planting beds and storage area today. Harry and Louis have been trying to chop wood in the forest but I'm not sure Louis is actually doing anything.

Day 52

I will never unsee that.

The Music Room Incident

Clementine woke with a hazy yawn, the joints in her arms and legs clicked as she stretched. To her surprise Violet was not laying at her side, slightly confused Clementine got dressed and headed outside to find her.

Clementine scanned the yard, the wall spot in which the blonde sat usually was empty, in fact the yard was empty and a thin fog had settled over the ground, over the far side of the area Clementine saw Ruby, tending to some crops in the new planting beds. "Hey Ruby, you haven't seen Vi anywhere have you?" She asked sleepily. "Oh hi Clem, yeah I think I saw her go into the admin building looking for something."

Walking into the building she herd the distant yet loud sound of a record playing in the music room, she walked up to the door, she could hear slightly muffled giggles on the other side, pushing the door open casually she looked around and stopped dead in her tracks.

Standing by the piano was two people, both shirtless and embraced. The pair did not stop giggling as one leant forward and planted a kiss on the others cheek.
Feeling the embarrassment rise to her own cheeks and the lack of notice that she was even there she swiftly turned around and closed the door.

Walking away from the room in a hurry, her head down she bumped harshly into somebody. "Oh shit, sorry Clem." Violet said. Raising her head the blonde noticed the blush that surrounded her face. "What's wrong, your as red as a tomato?" She said with a smile as she took her hand. Clementine took in a sharp breath, "I just saw Sophie and Louis in the music room." She said quickly. Clementine paused, Violet could see the strange emotion that had taken her over and began to gently massage the back of her hand with her thumb. "They were... umm." Clementine paused again and looked up, Violet took a moment to think, then her eyes suddenly widened, "Oh." She said simply. "Let's just go get some food." She said connecting their hands and walking towards the door.

Day 59

Rosie passed away this morning, Ruby said that she was an old dog and she lived a long and eventful life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you about done with your stupid little journal?" The man asked, Clementine turned to face the one eyed man "It's not stupid." She said bluntly giving him a hard stare. Harry sighed, "Yeah ok but the car is running and I'm not walking if we run out of petrol." Clementine stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag of the floor. "I hope Louis knows what he's doing." She said to herself as she walked toward the gate. "I'll be fine." He said giving her a slight jump, "We'll be back in a few days, just keep people happy." Giving the other a quick pat on the shoulder she opened the gate and headed for the car which was rumbling expectantly. Pawing against the window excitedly AJ smiled as he saw Clementine approach. "Finally definitely to join us, eh?" Andrew said swinging his bow over his shoulder. Clementine rolled her eyes and made her way over to the back door and opened it. "We got everything?" Harry said from the passenger seat, "Enough for a week and then a bid." Violet said looking into the trunk. "Ok then, off we go." Andrew said from the drivers seat.

So sorry for the long wait, I'm currently in South Africa and haven't got any reliable internet, the regular schedule should return in a weeks time. Hope you guys enjoy reading, have a good day.
-ZQ