Information

Name- Destiny Adele Fawn
Age- 22
Birthday- 23rd April
Height- 5'0
Face claim- Barbara Palvin

Bio-
Destiny Adele Fawn was born in Ireland, and has always been close to her mother. When she was 10, her father died in an engineering accident. Her mother had always dreamed of being in Starfleet, but she was always turned down. It had been made Destiny's dream to follow the path her mother could never seen to take. She has always been gifted in geography and science, so her mother had her take advanced navigation classes in her youth, as well as advanced mathematics, making her a prime choice for the Academy, meaning there was no chance that she would be turned down with her grades...

Personality-
Destiny has always had a wild streak although well hidden, and loves a good joke, although she has few friends, she holds those she cares for close. She suffers no fools and is quick-witted despite her wild streak. She has unshakeable self-belief and is a force to be reckoned with. Shes ambitious and knows what she wants. She faces challenges head on, However, she can be rather irritable, and does not take kindly to be woken up early... which sucks when you've got an 8.30am elective!