Winter with Deku

Prompt : post/189974570963/imagine-your-otp-going-sledding-down-a-dangerously

"Kacchan, I'm scared. I don't want to do this."

Izuku whimpered.

"It will be okay, stupid Deku. Just let me push you."

Katsuki smirked towards his girlfriend.

"No way! You push too hard."

She protested and threw her hands up in frustration.

"I will be right behind you. You're okay."

Izuku gulped as she resigned to her fate. Katsuki manically grinned at her defeat and forcibly shoved the sled down the high hill. He jumped in behind her and whooped.

Izuku screamed while covering her eyes. She thought this was a bad idea since the beginning. She never wanted to do this! She just wanted to stay home and watch cheesy movies with her boyfriend!

She felt her stomach drop and the wind roar against her ears. The sled was going down the snowy hill as fast as a rollercoaster. She felt queasy.

Katsuki meanwhile was having the time of his life. This was just like an amusement park! He felt high from the adrenaline, the rush making him giddy.

Just then, Katsuki saw something in the distance, a tree in their pathway. His heart started racing as he was panicking. Oh god, they were gonna crash. He jumped out of the sled and landed in the fluffy snow.

Izuku heard a thud and immediately opened her eyes. She turned around and saw Katsuki trying to frantically run to her. She faced towards the head of the sled and saw a huge tree coming closer towards her. She tensed up at the sight of it, her body frozen in fear. She then collided with something and fell into the snow, the sled cracking upon impact with the tree.

She blinked to clear up her vision and saw Katsuki hovering over her, holding himself up only by his hands. She thought he looked almost celestial with his hair glittering under the sun and his hair framing his face so perfectly. She realized his mouth was moving.

"Deku! Hey Deku! Are you okay?"

"Are you an angel or just my boyfriend?"

He blushed at that and shoved snow in her face.

"You're fine. Let's go get the sled and go home. I want hot chocolate."

She laughed and wiped the snow off her face. She rushed up to him and intertwined their hands together, excited at the thought of more cuddles with her cute boyfriend.

Y'all, I finally woke up and did another part. This one is shorter because I know this isn't as good as my other chapters. I just wanted to give you guys an update. I'm still in school and been feeling unmotivated. I think I know what I want to do. I'm going to finish up Stars Aligned and Truly Villainous. My Purpose and this story will be only updated whenever I want. My instagram will probably just be a place where I post concepts, aus, and some other fanfics. I've been really getting into Shadowhunters lately too so I think I wanna do something with that (with my ocs).

Edit : I completely forgot to share my Instagram. My Instagram is dream_cacophonies. I don't have anything posted yet but I wanna post some memes. I'll share my Instagram on my fanfiction.net account too