Deku's Sweatshirt

Prompt : https://otp-imagines-cult.tumblr.com/post/188221010277/imagine-your-otp-wearing-big-comfy-sweatshirts 

"Kaaachan, I'm so cold!"

Izuku whined from her upside down position on her boyfriend's bed.

Her hair swept the floor as she twisted her head to look at him.

"Then go borrow something from my closet. I don't fucking care."

He replied as he kept doing his homework on his laptop.

Izuku pouted at the lack of attention she was getting. She slid off the couch and went towards the closet. She opened to reveal a very organized closet with neatly folded clothes and crisply pressed shirts.

She always known he liked being clean and organized.

She did too but this was so excessive. He color coated his clothes too!

She rummaged through but couldn't find anything. She decided to go to his drawer and look for something. It wasn't anything too special. It was pyjamas and socks.

In the back of the drawer though, she found an old sweatshirt. It was an All Might sweatshirt too! She didn't even know he still kept any of it!

She grinned and turned around to her boyfriend.

"Kaaaaachan~, what is this?"

He looked up from his homework and saw what she was wearing a long sweatshirt with All Might's face on it. His eyes widen and his face started to heat up.

"Look, that shitty old thing was from a long time ago! I just forgot to get rid of it okay!"

She giggled at his denial and just snuggled into the baggy sweatshirt.

"If you like it so much then just keep the shitty thing! I don't need it anymore!"

"Thank you so much Kaachan! I will be sure to treasure this!"

She giggled at his futile attempts while he went back to his homework with red cheeks.

Instagram : Angiix08

If you wanna see me create anything else, just follow me there. I'll probably post more too. It'll probably not be a lot of bnha content but I hope you continue to support me there.

If you have a prompt (or writing challenge) you want to see me do, suggest it in the comments!

I hope everyone is being safe during this season, especially since we're in quarantine! I hope I have more time to do more. Tag me on instagram and show me what shows you've been watching!

I recommend the anime Ascendance of a Bookworm and Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun.

Also tag me and show me your Animal Crossing towns! I only have New Leaf right now but soon I will get New Horizons!

3DS Friend Code : 1650 - 8253 - 8031

ACNL Dream Address : 5F00 - 018E - 2604