Chapter 10

"Aw," Matt tutted, tenderly kicking Thanos in the ribs, "he still sleeps like a baby!"

Matt lowered himself to the floor, positioning his body in a way that cradled Thanos without touch. Although he knew he shouldn't give in to his desires, he began to caress Thanos' thick neck, not worrying that he might wake up. Matt had completely annihilated Thanos during their... "one-on-one" time, but now he just yearned to be held.

"Tender love," he murmured seductively, "is what I-"

Thanos' eyes abruptly snapped apart and in half a second he had pounded Matt to the ground, cutting off his horrendously creepy sentence.

"What the hell were you doing?" Thanos shrieked shrilly.

"Get out of my house, you waste of space. This was pointless." Matt rolled his eyes.

"Wait, so now you agree?" Thanos exclaimed. "I can't believe you! Fuck!"

He was utterly flabbergasted at Matt's change of tone.

"Just... leave... please." Matt's eyes shone with a dull glow as he faced his back to Thanos. The hurt manifested in his voice and took Thanos by complete surprise. It almost made him feel... guilty. No, no, no. Don't give in to your humanity.

"Alright... um, I still hate you but thanks. For the onion, I mean. Not- not... nevermind. Bye."

As Thanos turned to leave, Matt seized a knife from the kitchen and staked himself in the heart. He could no longer bear to feel this misery.

Heartache had driven him insane.