XLIII

3 months later
We were finally all moved into the new apartment. Angelo is already in love with it and since he's a little 7 month old baby that also means he's slowly learning to stand on his feet. He's crawling and whenever he get's the chance he uses a table or any other furniture to balance on his legs, this also means more responsibilities.

Nick was out shopping while Angelo and I were waiting for Alissa, Cindy and Zion to come over. I was watching tv with home while he was chewing on a little toy now that he's started teething. The door bell rings and I walk over to the door opening it.
"Hey girl!"
Cindy says hugging me then walking straight to Angelo.

"Hi C!"
Alissa and Zion say at the same time. We all walk to the living room and just talk.

"Wow he's so big now."
Zion says while walking around holding Angelo by his hands.

"Yeah, the time has gone by so fast."
Alissa says. Angelo sat down next to Cindy and started playing with her.

"Babe, I want a kid."
Cindy says looking at Zion. He just giggles before giving her a kiss.

"One day babe, one day."

"Honey I'm home."
Nick says walking in with groceries.
"Oh hi guys!"
He greets all of them and sits down with Angelo.
"Where's Edwin?"

"He's working with Brandon on some songs."
Alissa says.

"Can't wait to hear your new bangers guys!"
I say.
"Oh and by the way, I have an announcement."

"What is it?"
Alissa asks.

"I'm gonna DJ next week in Las Vegas!"
I say excited as they all cheer me on.

"That's great, when was the last time you DJ'd?"
Zion asks.

"Oh, a long time ago. I haven't DJ'd since I was pregnant I think."

"Well damn. Have you missed it?"
Cindy asks.

"Hell yeah, I can't wait."
I say. I then stand up.
"I'm gonna go make some food. What would y'all like to eat?"

"Whatever you feel like making. You're the cook."
Alissa says.

"Does lasagna sound good?"

"Oh yum!"
Zion says. I giggle and then the girls and I get into the kitchen with Angelo while Zion and Nick stay in the living room.

"Who wants some wine!"
I ask taking the wine out of our cupboard.

"Ooo me me me."
Cindy says.

"Wow we're getting old."
Alissa jokes as we all start laughing. I start making the lasagna while we talk some girl talk .

"So basically Zion has been really lovey-dovey  lately, I mean of course he has always shown a lot of love but he has been extra the last few weeks."
Cindy says swirling her wine around in her glass.

"Ooo, maybe he will propose soon."
I say before taking a sip of my wine then.

"I don't know really. I know he doesn't like to take things to fast."
She says. I look over and see Angelo reaching for my glass of wine.

"Angelo no."
I say moving the glass away from him. He freezes before reaching for it again. He's starting to understand no and yes commandos yet he doesn't always listen but he's still very little so I don't expect to much from him.
"Angelo what did mommy say? I sad no."
I say once again. How he starts whining and almost crying. Alissa picks him up while I put the lasagna in the oven.

"Well Edwin has been a lot hornier."
Alissa says. Cindy and I look at each other and start giggling.

"Damn girl."
I say.

"Yeah, well I've been knew. I hear a lot from the other side of the wall."
Cindy says as we all start to laugh.

"So Chantel, how's your love life going?"
Alissa asks nudging me.

"It's going good, I mean we do have a child together. But we haven't had a lot of time to be together these past 3 months since we have been moving. It's all been very stressful and we have to take care of Angelo and so on."
I say sipping on my wine.

"What do you say about Cindy and me babysitting Angelo this Friday so you guys can go out on a date?"
I smile as I think about it.

"It sounds good."
I say. After some time the lasagna was ready and we all sat down to eat. We started talking about how we are going to go on vacation together and how we're going to have fun. Being with friends was a little harder now that we got a little baby to take care of all the time but at the same time I wouldn't change it for the world.