X

"AHHHHHHH!"
I hear Nick scream, which made me fall of the bed.

"What is it?!"
I ask still not fully awake.

"Oh my god babe it's a spider, it's a spider! Kill it oh my god, kill ittttt!"
He screams. I groan as I walk over to him and take a look at the corner of the room, where I see a tiny little spider.

"Really Nick. You couldn't just do it yourself."

"Chantel!!! Fucking kill it."
He was standing on the other side of the room, slowly heading towards the door like the spider's gonna run after him and attack him.

"Nick I swear to god!"
I took a cup that was on Nicks bedsidetabe and placed it over the spider. Then I walk out to the toilet and get some paper putting it under the cup making sure the spider can't escape. Then I open the balcony and let it go. Once it was all done I got in bed again. Nick opened the door slowly and poked his head through the small crack.

"Did you kill it?"
He whispers.

"Shut the fuck up Nick and let me sleep." He jumped on top of me.
"Owww Nick! My ribs!"

"Oh shit sorry."
He says quickly getting off of me."

"I swear to god you gotta stop playing you on my nerves a whole fucking lot right now. I'm trying to fucking have a nice sleep, but you gotta interrupt me every damn second. Cool it!"
I say turning back around trying to sleep.

"Damn, Okay. It was a spider. I just didn't wanna' get bitten."

"You reall-how the fuck you gonna' sit around and act like a man, when you can't kill a damn spider. Get outta here."

"What? It's scary! You can't tell me they don't look terrifying with they eight legs and fucking 400 eyes or whate-."

"Man can you shut the fuck up and let me fucking sleeeeep!!!!!"
I interrupt him. He looked surprised at my reaction.

"Okay, I'm sorry."
Fuck now he made me feel bad. I turn towards him.

"Listen baby. I just wanna' sleep okay?"
He smiles and nods. I turn back around and finally get to have my peaceful sleep.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. I open it and there he stood, Andre.
"Andre what are yo-"
He punches me in the stomach as I fall to the ground then he starts kicking me while I'm laying there. He kicks me multiple times in the face and in the stomach. He straddled me like he did the last time and once again places his hands around my throat. I try to get out of his grip but it was impossible I had no energy or control.

"Yeah, how does it feel huh? Who's gonna save you now?"

"Nick!"
I yell as my feet kick around in panick from not getting any air.
"Guys! Anybo-"
I yell but couldn't finish my sentence because the breath was out of reach.

"Chantel!"
He yells.
"Chantel! Chantel!"
I wake up to Nick shaking me out of my nightmare.
I was crying as my knees found their way to my chest.
"It's okay baby."
He says hugging me. I fall into his embrace and try to stop crying.

"Hey you good?"
Brandon, Zion and Cindy ask opening the door.

"She had a nightmare."
Nick says.

"About Andre?"
Cindy asks walking over to me. I nod in response not really getting any words out right now.

"It's all going to be fine Chantel. Nobody can touch you."
Zion says.

"Ughh!"
I groan loudly. I was so fed up with this bullshit.
"I don't want to hear that he can't get to me or touch me or shit like that! I don't care if he's in jail. He has always been, and will forever be a threat. It's not only him. He has brothers and family that might not like me, and my life is in danger whether I like it or not. Stop telling me it's gonna be fine! It's not gonna be fucking fine! He won't be in prison for life, this shit will catch up with me sooner or later and I'm not ready for it. Shit like this is traumatizing. I thank god I'm still alive because my life was in Andre's hands and he doesn't care. If he want's to kill me, he'll find a way to do it!"
I yell. Edwin comes from out of nowhere and sits next to me.

"Chantel we understand. Zion didn't mean to sound ignorant, he just wants you to feel better. We get it, he is scary and this will be stuck with you for a pretty long time. Now when or if he gets out of prison, you need to know that we are here for you and we are gonna' protect you as much as possible."
He says. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I overreacted, I'm just really tired and fed up with all this Andre bullshit. And don't think I'm afraid of him because he'll hurt me, I'm just really scared he'll do something to you guys."
Cindy gives me a side hug.

"Awww C, he'll never touch us. We're 10 against him."
Zion says. I just chuckle and nod. I wish I could be as calm as them.