The Bad Boy Calls Me Bambi

Moving more than 400 miles from her home Lydia Torres is legendary...As in legendary in the Grumpy Cat fanclub. But she loves her dog, Mr. WhipperWhopper. She hates cats.

She's a weird, clumsy, antisocial loner and she's proud of it.

Moving into her new room she peeks out of the window, and sees a window directly 3 ft across from hers. Privacy invasion much.

Looking deeper into the window she sees an authentic original Grumpy Cat t-shirt. So she wants it. Going into the room she jumps a 3 ft wide gap from balcony to other balcony. When inside the darkly decorated room she is caught by a 6'4 guy, who happens to live only 3 ft away from her, and decides to call her Bambi.

She looks up and falls flat on her face, but he just laughs. But it's not like a light, funny laugh. It's more of a dark chuckle. And it was intriguing.

This is going to be fun...
But both have a past that will keep both Lydia and the guy from trusting too soon. Will they convince each other in time, or will time give up?
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

OK JUST READ THE STORY I'M NOT GOOD WITH BLURBS, OR DESCRIPTIONS OR WHATEVER THE CRAP YOU WANT TO CALL IT.

Ok Bye. Oh wait.
So I don't think I'm going to add a cast. It's partially because I don't have my laptop yet, and it's partially because I want you guys to think. I saw a quote by a John something, and it went something like, "An author gives the description, and the reader uses the imagination to give the image." I think that was it. Yea.
So think about that, while you wanna know what my characters look like.
Oh and wherever Lydia ends up living I just want you guys to know that my geographical skills suck so I will not pay attention to the actual length that her old home is from her new home. So yea just keep that in mind. And I might not even name it. I'll just describe it and if you have a place in mind say it.

Don't forget to Vote...Comment...Follow
And if you like, you could promote. You know tell other people, get it out there.

AllAmericanRejectxx
See ya!