1

"Marry" i hugged her tightly. If only i had known earlier what i know now.. i always wanted to protect something mine. .. i thought i am strong i can build my own destiny my own word ... but i am a loser ... i became a victim of this thing called destiny ... i was God of my destiny until I learned i am just a pawn on this game .... i couldn't protect what i should i have protect.... i put my power above all and now when i saw her like a broken vase.... i know my place ... i was weak i couldn't recognize you.. i couldn't find you .. i couldn't save you... i was ruling the world and if only i could have been there to hold you on cold street... if i could have stopped them from hurting you. ... i realized i am a little pawn .... i can't control anything... i don't know anything. .. how can i repent . .....
...
  ....

     ....

""Mary come upstairs , i am busy, if you wanna  talk about assignment then hurry up " her classmate nina  called her
She didn't had lots of friends . She had two  friends  Rose and Elizabeth both didn't came today . She was keeping quite for the whole day so no one will notice her specially those bullies.  She was lost in her mind when she was going upstairs.  She didn't know if she had been upstairs before ...
When she reached last step a hand cover her face and dragged her at a corner .
She tried to escape but couldn't.  Her eyes were tearing up .. she who these people were ... they set her up ...
They threw her at a corner and tape her mouth ..  3 boys and 4  girls were standing in front of her one boy was holding a camera and filming her ..
"We are hosting a star of our high school lady Marry Gold" a girl said in mocking tone
"I am going to post this one .it will make a big hit"
"Look at us sweetie "
"Come on start now"
Someone started  throwing ink on her . And someone started tearing up her dress . She was holding her dress tightly so they can't took it off. But someone started kicking  her . A scream escaped her lips. Leave me . Let me go . ....... 

suddenly  they all look at a side where someone were growling.  "What are you doing here ?"
"How dare you came here at my resting place ".. he threw a big banch on them which made a loud noise. 
"Get out now .. no one can ever take something mine  "  he kicked a boy and yelled
"How dare  you came here?" He pushed a girl hard .
"At my place " he was shouting at them .  He was angry cause they ruined his moment . He looked at Emma she was waiting for him to come and let  her finish the painting   . .. this whole scene  remind him of his past memories. .. he hate girls crying voice ..
they started running away .... she kept sobbing there .she couldn't move an inch . He moved away without looking at Mary .
It was different for everybody
Jerry  ... i was bore and i hate these clumsy poor people... i just wanted to have fun i was just gonna had fun with my friends .... i kicked her but i know she will not die .... she shouldn't  had scream it destroy my mood .. we were not gonna kill her or cut her head of ..

Richard,.... i was bore and i love to make these films you know... crying .... it just gave me a thril...
Bill... i was ... just following my friends. ...
Kelly ..... i hate her i hate all those girls with innocent face .... i hate these girls who have beautiful face.... and behaving kind to make you fool....

Riya,.... i just want to have fun and  forget.... about the fight ....my parents had earlier this morning .. ...
Karl  p.o.v
"I have my space. I don't want anyone to disturb me and act like they can do anything here  . I know how to protect my things.. i hate that clumsy girl  i hate weak people they bring back memories .... memories of my..... i just don't want Emma to be disturbed she was painting my portrait when they bugged in ..  she looked sad ... hearing them ...so i couldn't hold my self"
Mary .... it should not be like this... life is already hard ... i should have end this misery. ... only if i could get my self out of here .... in this big world no one is there for me ..... not a single person to help me ..... god ...... i can't take it anymore. ...... but when he came it was like my prayers were answered. .... if he wouldn't have been here...... it was going to be end for me...