4

Karl p.o.v:
"I am going to marry her not anyone else" i said yelling
"I am not your property you can invest i am a human being " i looked at my father
He was looking calm.
I love this calm nature about my dad but i know how he have been treating my mother .
"If you won't then ... choice is yours .... i will step down from my position in the company you can have it if you want it. "
I left the room and start my car move to my place and started thinking about dad's request ...
I was wondering how a girl made him step down from his company he loved so much. i know he loved  his business more then anything.
He made a poor women suffer because of it and now giving it up this easily .
Well it is not a bad choice i will deal with stupid girl ...
But what about Emma ...
I called her to meet up
Later that night
We were sitting in front of big window glass looking at night with full moon .
"Emma... " i said with a low voice
"Hm" she looked at me
"You know i love you"
"Yeah"  she smiled at my sudden confession
"Can you wait for me?'" I asked her looking in her eyes
I could see disappointment in her eyes...
"If i had to go for a business , will you wait for me ? "  " if i can't be with you for a while will you wait for me  ??"
"Yess i will of i had to wait for a long time i will" she said quickly
It calmed me down ... now i knew what i had to do
"My father is giving me his company .."
"Really ... such a big news it is  " she was excited
"Oh thats way you will be busy ... "
"No he want me to marry someone.... ....... .....  for business"
There was a long silence   "i  will wait for you....""
"You just go for your dream go and get company i know you always wanted to own it.. "
...

Mary
Its been 10 days only five days are left until the D-day i am  really busy Elizabeth is helping me all this time she is such a friend .
I Am so happy Elizabeth will be my bridesmaid 
I had prepared my dress and makeup artist photographer everything perfectly. .....
I have packed everything dear to me so i can take them with me .
I was having a dinner with jack mr and mrs Gold was out of city when jack said " tomorrow my friends are coming for a party  " He looked at me
"Can you wait for 5 days " i was about to cry
"No bitch you gotta help me and you dare to mess with my Friends this time or i will kill that man you are so happy to marry"
Next day i woke up late i was waiting for that day to come and time was passing slowly then ever . I knew i had to prepare for a last party ... i decided to make it quick so i can leave before those so called boys can come .. i knew this is the only way i can be saved ...
Before 6 in evening i was dine .... drinks food music everything was  set .. many men and women started to came before i could leave  it was almost late hall was filled with people .. i run to my room quickly ... it was 10:30 and i was hungry while preparing for party i for get to eat anything . But i couldn't leave my room . I drink tap water from bathroom and tried my best to sleep but couldn't i sneaked out of my room and went to kitchen i picked up some buns jam and anything i could get and started to run toward my room but was stopped  when someone grab me by holding my waist with arms jar of nuts fell down bleeding my feet "leave me " i yelled at my lungs ... he dragged me to a room he was Robert jack friend he is always like this . I was fighting hard this time  i had a hope a home to go to KARL was the only thing i could think of ... i escaped the room and went to my room i cried and called Elizabeth she said" wait i will i find a way to contact karl " suddenly i heard my door being open by a key it was jack ....
"You bitch i told you not to mess up "" he walked toward me
I was moving backward until he reached me and hit my face hard ... i fell on my knees.
He came near me i pushed him and run away "" you got wings ... you think you can run away you whore  " he pulled me from my hair and dragged me toward hall i knew what was coming . I bite his arm and run away i started running fast .... i kept running  next thing i knew i was on road ... bare footed   ... i sit down on a foot path and cried .. many cars passed me but none of them stopped ..
then i came  back and sit down with security behind there chairs .. they was aware of this situation it was not my first time being like this .. one of them dam  gave me a blanket  and water.... are you alright he said looking at my feet ... he was a fifty year old men .. i shook my head . He pat my head and gave me a hot coffee and sit beside me.. and put a gun  beside him  . He always do this to made me feel safe . "Thank you,,, you are like a father .... " i sobbed " thank you. ." How will i thank you in my life?" I said crying   .
He kept silent   ...
Adam believe in small good deeds he doesn't want a reward .. he is happy to do something small..
He has a daughter she had brown like mary how can he see her like this ,he never want to see anyone in misery .
"Only two days are left" i said to myself before i closed my eyes.