19

She was laying on the ground her head was bleeding.. she hold my face in her palms " find my daughter " she said breathing heavily
"Okay i will" i said while calling rescue service. ..
"She is in city centre orphnage" her hands were cupping  my face
"Help me" she said before going into darkness ....
Groud was turning red her red dress was matching with the fluid spreading around her neck and face ...
...
She was in danger they performed a surgery but she was not getting any batter. .. i call her father..
" i want to inform you about your daughter "
"My daughter?"  He asked him
"Who are you talking about ? " he said
"Mary" i said
"O mary so tell me its about mary i was confuse when you said daughter". . He laughed ... "okay what is this".."Call her husband I don't know her" he hanged up ..
He was astonished by this behavior
..
Sir we found the child
You have to come with us .
I was holding a little baby girl in my arm coming out of the orphnage. .. she was looking like me... her nose was same like me..
She is  premature baby thats why she is weak. Her mother was in coma after birth she was all by herself no family or any friend we didn't know anything about her if she will make it   . There were no one to look after the baby . So we put her for adoption..
"Help me karl " her cries echoed in his mind..
A tear rolled down his cheek..
.
She was out of the danger but they didn't know anything about her condition. ..
I was carrying the girl  whole time  i laid it on Mary's bed beside her.
And sat down on a chair in front of bed..
I couldn't divert my eyes from them ..
she woke up in evening but she couldn't see anymore  and when she found her baby she started crying. .  she cried for a long time...
"How unlucky"" she said  "after a long time when i finally hold you i can't see you "... she cried cried and cried...  seeing  her like this i couldn't control my tears . My heart was clenching. .
Why i am crying why i am feeling pain.. why i am being like this...

...
I was holding a little girl in my arms she looked like me... she is mine .... all i could thought about was her ....
....
Next morning doctor asked me to meet him. He informed me she had a heart stroke few days ago .. her heart is weak..
Her sight can be back with the help of operation....
..
But she is weak we had to wait for her condition to improve then we will perform the surgery. ..
..
I went to her room ...
She was waiting for me. "Karl" she called him ...  waving her hands in air
He went to her "yess i am here"  i moved my hand in front of her hands .. she touched my knuckles
I looked at her .. her eyes were empty .. her face was pale... her hair was short and dishawel.... her lips were dry ...
She asked me to sit beside her..
I sat there in front of her.. she was holding my hands.
"Karl" her eyes were tearing up  she laid my daughter in my lap. I warped my hands aroud her ..
"Karl she is your daughter . She looks like you. I was three months pregnant  back then. When i found out about my pregnancy i came home but you didn't let me in.. " she was trying to be strong
"Please took her in don't leave her.. acknowledge her as your daughter. . I am no good then a dead person."  A tear rolled down her cheek.. "don't leave her .. " ...
" what if someone else took her in and they treat her the way i have been treated my whole life.. what if her foster father will beat her up with all those golf sticks ... and push her in the wall " she was talking in hysterical tone
"What if her brother will try to assult her .. she is so small you can let that happen to her" "what if someone like Simon will humiliate her and beat her .. you know how much it hurts ..they will beat her and that... golf stick. .. blood will drain ... she will faint ...no one will give her food or water for days... how could you let that happen to her she is so young ,? I was not anybody's  but she is your's  you now how to protect your people  "" 
"What if someone like jack and Robert  will try to rape her.. .. she is young she won't be capable of runing "  "bullies will film her ripping off her dress and she won't have a father to help her " .."she won't have anyone to help her"... what if no one will help her like you helped me that day ... then she won't have any hope.. she is so young don't let that happen to her... you know you said you know how to protect your own things she is yours... protect her" she was pleading. ..
"Don't let her live a life like mine. How will she survive in  cold nights. She will froze on streets. She will live on freezing  streets hopping for good days to come and they will never come ...no... no.. we can't let her live like me . if there will be no banch where will she sleep.... Don...'t let her live on a bun and a cup of milk for the whole day . She is premature baby she need more food she won't be able to survive this way... she can't be like me i was strong my parents loved me but they couldn't live to protect me... you have to love her.." she was sobbing
"How she will survived a broken rib ... arm... and those burning ... those  harsh words will broke her soul... what if she will end up like me... in unrequitted love ... and her husband will  throw her out in a cold night when she need more care then ever ... how will she survive that harsh weather on streets . That hunger is worse then everything. . She is weak ... no no i can't let that happen to her" i was sobbing listening to everything
She cupped my face "don't let her suffer like me" i know i am wrong but she isn't. .. she didn't know anything. ..i was a servent daughter they treated me like one... but she is your daughter. .she had your blood running in her veins don't let her suffer .... i was strong because i dreamed about hope. you gave me hope who will give her hope?"" ... i was sobbing .... she was talking non stop. .. nany and my p.a standing behind the door couldn't stop there tears...