8

She was trying to get up i helped her to her room and she laiddown on her bed  "Karl" she said looking at me .
She hold my hand "they leave me again" she said and closed her eyes .
I was 6 when my mother said to me "Karl "
she said holding my face . "He leave me again . Bring him back karl "
She said to me crying her eyes out
This is the  view he hate about his mother .
I pulled my hand and leave the room .
"David help me find a way "
I asked him drinking from my glass.
"What dude ?" He said "You can't get out of it , ignore her she will leave you herself "
This bring a shine to my eyes  .
"Yes you are right she had to leave me herself . " he said with a  smile
"Now what?" Why do you want to get rid of her? " david was curious
Because she is lame . She is being pathetic , she is just like a stupid women i know . And i hate her" ..... " she is hurting Emma" and i won't let anything happen to her " "moreover she is after my money ."
"What can i do ?"David said
" Help me David "  i said with a smile
"Do you remember who we use to make bets on girls in our highschool ...You were always winner " i said with a smirk
David laughed ....
"Ok deal..but what i will get in return?" We were both laughing
...
Did you see that girl emma said pointing at a blond .. if you will win her i will make you a potrait "
"Done " David said ...
"But i want one" liam said
"Then you try yourself lets see  who will win ... "
But it was always David who won the game ...
I am David...... i am just a cool guy in your class who just mind his own business and do what he wants to .... these girls are just like fancy items ... i got them  and then dump them.... i have been this way my whole life ... my mother is a beautiful women and thanks to her i know what women are.... she cheated my dad with her boyfriends i used to hate that but then i realised this is how things are .... my dad was also like this .... they use to pretend as a perfect couple in front world .. but i know what they are...
..
..

I woke up feeling much better. .
I was going out when i saw karl coming downstairs .. he was wearing a well fitted grey suit looking the most beautiful person on the earth... i caneback to my reality and said" thank you Karl "
He frowned  at me " for helping me last night ." I said trying to be confident"
"be ready at 6 we are going to attend an event." He said without looking at me and went away...
I went behind him ... last night watch my parents in dream gave me strength. ..
And karl help me it was a most beautiful memory to cherish
He stoped for a moment  and looked at the cycle  park along with his car.. " its mine" i said
He looked at me with a smirk ..

I was on the road when i remembered the only two parties i had ever attended so far one was with mrs gold and other was with jack .. i was on a party with mrs gold wearing a beautiful dark blue short dress hugging my body .. that was the first time i met with robert "hi hottie " he said giving me a dirty look ..
I reached restaurant greet everybody and started working in kitchen
...
I put on a beautifull black skirt  with a crop jacket . Leting her hair fell on her back . It was already 6 pm i was waiting for karl
He entered the room dress up in a beautiful black suit he looked at her and stunned. ... she was looking stunning and cute  .. her dress was loose and it show her as an elegent strong women ....
"Lets go "  he said coldly
"Meet my lovely daughter" mr oliver introduced her to everyone she smiled and greeted
"Hi honey " David said waving his hand she smiled and said "dont honey me " 
David lagughed and said "you look good pretty and pure" .. she thanked him
"Son let her join you in company she will help you "  "i am thinking about giving her some of my shares" mr oliver said looking at mary
"I will see" karl was getting angrier she did dress up like that to show how professional she is .
He grabed a glass of wine
He was not heavy drinker ...
He just couldn't hold on to his anger ...