13

Next morning :
She opened her eyes and realized she is not in her room...
Where is she ??
she had messed up ??
Why she is laying on the bed like this???
Where are her cloths ??
She felt her head bursting in pain she..... what she... had done ??
She adjusted herself and came out of the room.
A maid greet her and informed her "Mr karl just left" she was smiling
"He was in my room last night . Wasn't he?"  Mary  asked her
"Yess" maid said
"Thank god it was him"  she said in a paniked voice
..
Its been two days and we avoid each other...
But one thing is for sure. .. he have become cold..
"Karl are you going to Italy  this week  ? Can i came along " I asked him . My parents were Italian. . I always wanted to go there.
He smirked and move forward "that night was a mistake? , i never had alcohol its just emma was angry at me  . And i took it out on you....you were just like a mere slut " ...."now don't think of your self like a mrs and stop  trying  to get along with me". .. i am still thinking of a way to get rid of you "
He waved his hand before leaving the house...
She run to her room .. and wipe the thick liquid running down from her eyes. She slept on the floor in front of window ...
She had a dream about that strange women that night..
....
Mrs your father is here a maid inform me in evening.. i adjust my self and asked her tobstay with me when i am with him
"O my lovely mary" he said as he looked at me.
Where is karl he asked me looking around
"He isn't home" i said
He signed " i came here because it's your time to pay me back for all the kindness my family had showered on you untill now. "
"Tell your husband to renew his contract with me" he said in a stern voice
He looked at her " i don't know anything about it " she said in a scilent voice
He slapped her hard across her face and grabbed her hair to raised her face ..
"You know  what i still love golf and i had putters with me... don't tell me you had forgotten about them within just 5 months " he smiled
"I will ask him" she said in cries
He stood up and left
(Sara)Maid was looking at her in pity
Sara always wanted to have a big castle like house , a handsome husband  and branded cars like mary but after looking at her today made her realized how lucky she is. Her parents loves her husband isn't rich but he tries his best to take a good care of her.
She helped marry to her room
.
Mary woke up with a fever. .. all night she dream about that putter and golf" you said you want to study journalism. ... you don't want to help me in company " putter hit her back making her scream in pain . "You want to pretend like Golds ... making yourown choices and living the way you want?..." another hit made his way toward her abdomen.  She hold her scream "our family made this wealth with 100  years of hard work and you just want to be a part of it"
She remembered the dark day when she changed her majors from business to journalism ..
She hate golf .. even the name of game gave her chills.
.. she asked the maid to inform the restaurant about her day off.
Karl.
i came in late after my dinner with emma.
"Sir mr gold was here" a maid told me
I stopped for a moment and asked her
"Did they talk about my company"
I asked her immediately
"Yes about a contract " sara said looking at her shoes. .
He smirked . "But sir he ..." he interpreted her . "Thats all i need to hear  "
I was hoping mary to be different from my mother but she is just like her.. a gold digger "
I remembered " bring me the audit report,  you had to help me simon needs your help . Just bring it to me .. i had took you in when you had no where to go . .." when a women told his mother and she asked him to bring her a file from his study ...
He was having dinner when mary came . Maid gave her a soup
" karl" i never taked to her and gave her any hope never treated her any better, but she always have something to ask him and... now he know what this is about