14

"When mr oliver is coming back?" She said looking at her bowl
He said looking at her face "in January "
She was looking disturb, weak and sad . He move his eyes.
"Will you drop me at restaurant " she asked him
He had cars but never wanted her to feel like home . He nodded.
"Thank you" she said in a low voice
..
"Mary don't you want to go on a vocation . Which is your favorite place ? "
David asked while watching football
"I don't know " she said while thinking about karl.
David lagughed. .."i want to go to Italy. My parents first met in Italy . I wish i could go there for once in my life.... "
Karl was going to his study when he heared her ... he remembered what his nany told him other day " mr and mrs gold were close to mrs oliver " she was her god sister
It made him hate her even more ... first they tried to steal from my father and now from me.. he think to himself and clenched his fists...
...
Emma p.o.v
I was always insecure my parents loved me but more love i received more greedy i became .... i cant stand my mother loving my so called cousin more then me
I always heated her .. i even made david broke her heart ...
Karl is only my person he doesn't have anyone else in his heart and in his life but now this mary ... i hate her for being in his life .. i know he doesn't love her but i can't bear her being in his life ... i know she love him ... i can see in her eyes .... i wish i could kill her .
But now i met jake he is like me , we met at a party and he loves my violin he doesn't like to share anything with anybody. .. and he treats me the same way ... yesterday he got himself in fight with a waiter because he was lookingat me ..
I know karl love me but he love his company. .. he love himself he want to be strong, but jack is different he doesn't love himself that much ... he is just proud to be what he is ...
Karl took me to a dinner where i saw jack he was broken when he look me with another man ...
Thats when i asked karl to gave up on me. He has to make a decision either get rid of mary or leave me .
. ...

David was patting her back while Mary was throwing up in washroom.
..
"Mary let's see a doctor " david insisted before leaving. .
"I will go on my way back to restaurant "
"Mary can you give me a chance?"david said looking at her
" i want you to be happiest person. You deserve better "
Mary didn't said anything.
"Ok i will pick you on next Monday " he said patting on her head .
..
"Karl buddy she will leave with me  on Monday  " david said as i picked up the call. i could wonder he was smiling ...
I remembered how she was looking at me in at party and asking me to love her. And now running away with david ... yes she is a gold digger....

......

"We are having a big problem "
We couldn't find file for Blackwood industries"my P.A told me. When i came home i searched my study my room i was being  crazy
I need to find that file .. i can't bear the big loss ..
I turned everything upseide down but i couldn't find it anywhere
.....

Then i went to mary's oom but i couldn't find it there either..
But i found my high school jacket. . I saw my name on it and i knew it was mine... but what it is doing here
..

I was sitting in my office. We had only 20 minutes  until meething but we don't have file.
Then i saw Mary's brother jack.
He was smiling as he walked in . ""Do you need me to help you..""he said
"What are you doing here? " i said looking at him
"You will lose your millions if you won't have a file. And especially your position as a ceo "
I can help you if only you can renew my contact.  He said . He placed his contract in front of me . As soon as I signed the contract his sectary gave me my file. How come he have my file......"Mary " i am surely going to kill her ..
...
I save my company from a big loss but i had an aother one year contract with Golds.  Because mary steal my file and gave it to her brother. .
First his mother and now this mary. ...
He entered the room looking for Mary but she was no where to be found. ..
He came down looking for her when he finally saw her standing with david . They were leaving... he pulled her arm. His eyes were dark , he was looking as if he is going to kill her .
"We had something to talk "he said as he dragged her in room.