7

I grabbed her arm tightly my head was spinning an image of my mother leaving in a car cross my mind ..
I pushed her across the wall....i leaned in to her head .... " i won't let you take anything of mine " .... " you can't take my father nor Emma  " you can't have anything of mine" i her eyes were in shock her face was pale but i don't care about her
''You are nothing but a mere piece of dirt in my house i will find a way to get rid of you"
I pushed her aside and went out to see Emma. 
Mary p.o.v.

I was on the floor i couldn't register anything what happened ...
I just wanted to have a dinner with him .  I thought i could do it for him ... i don't want to steal anything from him ." You slap my son " he hit me on my face
He was drunk and his friend was trying to harm me" i said while crying .
He grabbed Mary's hair and push her in wall .. " you are a mere shit i keep in my home if it was not for media or my company's share i would never had you in my home.."  i sat silently on my knees listening to everything
"Your parents die in my car so i took you in poor people like you are always ungrateful . Apple didn't fall far from the tree . That stupid driver was just like you never knew his place . " he barked as he left the room
An image of mr gold appeared in my mind.. i was 16 when i learned the reason of there biased behavior toward me.. i never knew the reason why mr gold never talked to me ... but Elizabeth father was also like him never getting time for her . But he arranged birthday parties for her.. took her to holiday once a year  . I never realized it could be like this i  was adopted and a servent child ..
It was happening again... a mere piece of dirt......
Teats were falling out of control i tried my best to control them but couldn't so i rushed toward my room .
I couldn't breath i hold my neck and crawl towad window. ....
I opened the glass and inhale ..... it was cold but i don't care. .. i need aor ....
She slept crying her eyes out silent snobs were filled in room ....
...
Emma was practicing her violin when i walked in her studio.  She looked at me turn around ..
"I am sorry " i said warping my arms around her
"M fine" she said in a stern voice
I know her . She is angry . She got jealous easily . She never wanted to share anything with anybody.
"You said you will be there for me" she said in a cold voice
"I was in office " i tried to calm her down.
"Let's go and have a dinner. I  haven't eat anything since yesterday "  i said in a soft voice. .
Emma is a strong girl . She never gave in easily .. we were friends for 5 years untill one day she asked me out ... her father has  a opera but she doesn't live with them because he adopted her  cousin . And she hated her .
..
I woke up with a bad headache i couldn't open my eyes...
""Ahhh....""
I was burning with fever .. i called nany she came in and helped me up she gave me water and gave me food i could only drink milk and head out.
Today it took me an hour to reach restaurant
"Mary are you okay? "
Lira was a fat women in mid fifty she asked me.
Yes i am i smiled and went to help in kitchen
I saw a cycle in storeroom and asked Lira if i can borrow it . She lend me cycle.  And i rode it back home.
I was feeling cold and my whole body was hurting i looked in the miror and removed plaster  a  blue mark was resting on my cheekbone  . I touch it and it didn't hurt much .. 
I went to kitchen and tried to find some medicine...
"Tomorrow ready at 7 we had to attend an event" karl told me and went away
I went back to my room and tried to slept thinking about everything he said to me that day ....
I could not sleep because my body was hurting . My throat was dry i drank water from side table
Later that night ...
She was burning with fever .."water" she said in a small voice
She saw a women and men patting her head softly " take me with you" mary plead "dont leave me here"
She was sobbing
"I need water" she said and tried to get up from bed.
Karl p.o.v.
I wass passing the kitchen when i saw her kneeling in front of kitchen
"What are you doing here?" i asked her
she raised her head "water " she said in a low voice her face was pale there was bruise on her cheek i quickly gave her a glass of water and she drank it "more" i gave her another glass as she  finished the glass she looked at me and a tear rolled to her cheek .