5

It was the D-day finally i will be free . My family all those beautiful thoughts made me look beautiful. 
I was walking down the aisle . Today i was not bothered by holding mr gold hand .
I took my vow and so did my love karl .. finally priest said "you may kiss the bride " he barely  touched the bride lips .. after all the function they  head toward there home .. it was a beautiful home... she was so happy to notice if anything is wrong with karl. She didn't mind when jack said" he will leave you lovely sister ,  he can't bear a whore like you"  she was sitting on bed  in  bedroom when he came in losing his neck tie ..
He stopped in front of her she looked at him with smile her eyes was filled  with happiness...
"Karl" she said with a smile ..
"Hmmm ......."he signed heavily
"Listen .... don't take this marriage seriously " he said coldly   "now get out of ny bed .. you are never welcome here"
She looked in his eyes  not understanding anything she stood up and went to him looked in his eyes then warped both arms around him and put her head on his chest ..
He was shocked by this sudden action .. she put her head on his chest after all this longing and pain she was finally here .. after sometime he pushed her away ...
Looking at her eyes he felt it hard to say " you are not understanding anything. . Do you? ... i said it is not a marriage. . And don't think of me as a husband " i almost yelled
She looked at him  as if she was missing him for a long time she was not listen to him .....
Just looking at him
He griped her forearm tightly and shake her " this is not a marriage ... i have someone i love her.. i hate clumsy people like you ."
When he left her arms she stood there lifeless. ... not believing what she here ... he came out of washroom and saw her standing there dumbly. ... "get out of here this is my bed room you are never welcome here he said shouting ""
Still  she didn't move an inch he went to her "get out" and pushed her out of his room and shut the door on her face
"It can't be real " she couldn't cry and walked toward lounge
"Nightmare " she said as she sat on the floor it was cold but she couldn't feel it
"Nightmare" she muttered as she closed her eyes
Morning
He came down to get his coffee . When karl  realized her laying on the  floor in her white gown he woke her up shaking her shoulder " why are you sleeping here? " she opened her eyes and looked around "hmm.. where is it.. " she looked at him
"Go to your room don't stay here " he gave an order
"Where is my room " .
"Find yourself ." He walked away throwing his cup in the sink .
she laid down on the couch and slept again. Due to all these busy days she was tired ..she woke up in evening.
no one was there in house she couldn't find anything to change
She went to kitchen and drink some water ...
She looked around to see karl coming in ... "get rid of your stupid dress it reminds me how much miserable i am right now ..stuck In this bloody situation " .
" what do you mean when you said last night all that things ?" She asked ignoring what he said.
She could feel her heart clenching
What if it was not a nightmare ...
" listen i don't wanted to marry you.  I love someone else. . And you are not my wife ... and don't even think about getting money or anything from me Because i hate when anybody touch what is mine  and  don't even dare to mess with my relationship with emma . I hate when you touch something mine ..  " he paused . "don't look for me or disturb me." Or came in front of me.
"Jack was right " thats all she could think ..
"Thats your room "he pointed at door
She walked to her room almost running  .
She locked the room and fell on her knees she could feel pain ... pain in her heart .... tears were falling like rain never stopping. ... she couldn't breath anymore. ... she tried but couldn't then she run to the window and open it ... tried to inhale the wind ....
She didn't know when she slept all she know was pain .....Suffocation.... and tears....