21

Mary was in operation theater ....
My whole life was stuck in that room .... what if something went wrong. ..she can't leave me....please let her live .... please God. ... please. ... forgave me for everything wrong i had done.....only if i could exchange this whole world for you....
...
Slap 
Mr oliver hit his son for the first time in his life....
"you damn son you proved yourself my son.... you did the same thing i had done..... Elison leave me when she was dying of mental illness. ... i made her that way but she didn't want me to suffer .... and you know she loved you but still you threw her out. .. in harsh cold winter....no place to go. "
"What if her sight never return?"
You did this due to that psycho girl who can't stand her parents loving each other. ..."
"I raised you much better "...."you almost killed your own daughter ?"  I looked at  Madison my daughter she was like an angel.
"I almost killed her, i am failure dad" i broke out ...tears started to run toward my chin... "i never knew what i am .. i thought i was all powerful and mighty.."
He looked at me and hugged me.... "i am sorry for not telling you about your mother "
....
Emma

Jack was arrested for assult and i am trying my best to bail him out...
He risked his life for me... i wont leave him....
...
Mary
I opened my eyes and saw a karl holding a little baby in his hands .... i couldn't control my tears. ....
He came closer and hugged me... i kissed my daughter... she was like him ....
After my accident i couldn't do anything but thinking about little girl.. karl gave him the name... Madison...  i liked it...
Karl is different from before . He is always by my side i don't know what he is doing about his office. ...either  he sit on the couch in front my bed or sleep on it. ....
He just don't look into my eyes ...
We were having lunch when i told him" karl thank you , for all this time.. ". I looked into his face.  He was lookingdown on his plate .. if he is a child how is caught stealing something. ..
"i will move out " i said silently.  his face color changed.
"Why mary?  Don't leave me" he said quickly
"I don't want to bother you anymore.and   Emma "
"We don't love each other. We were never real" karl was trying to make me believe him ." We were hiding each other from our insecurities "
"Don't leave me mary i will do  everything ..just don't.... just this once"... he said leaning his head  toward my shoulder .. he was speaking in a low trembling voice... i could feel him shedding tears. .
I was confuse listening to him saying these things ...
...
I have been waiting to listen these from him... but know i hear him .. and it doesn't make me happy. .... i have been a weak person my whole life.  I was stuck to a dark  place where i couldn't run away ....i was depending on others to make things better...i never fight for myself. .. now i am different .. after spending sometime own my own.... i know it was hard ... i was tired ...but i was free ... no one was allowed to hurt me... it was hard but worth it...
As for karl i still have a  spot for him in my heart .but i don't want to be like my old self. .
....

"you should not feel guilty for my suffering. ..i was just unlucky. ...you have to  promise me to  protect Madison ........."
"Mary just this once can you give me a chance?  I have been wrong untill now .i want to do something right" he was pleading while holding her hands
A tear rolled down her cheek "it took you a long time to say this"
...
I was tired of everything  i wanted to beleive him ... i wanted to live like normal people .... i couldn'tspeak anything ....
...