15

"Karl what are you doing?  . You are hurting her "david tried to release her arm from karl grip.
"Aaa .... lets stop it david... lets end this bet..  you don't have to do it anymore. She isn't worth of your time"
Mary looked at him "what are you talking about "
"David and i had a bet if you will fell for him..or you think he was actually in love with you " he said with a smirk.
She looked at David he was looking ashamed...
"now give us a moment we had to talk about some husband wife things" Karl looked at her as if she is disgusting ..David left them ..
Karl pushed her on the floor " you said you live me but now you were running away with someone else " he move closer .. she crawled back " no i wasn't "
"Shut up "he pull her for arms and jerked her ..
"How could you have a nerve to manipulate my business affairs"
"Why did you steal my file " he screamed..
He warped his fingers aroud her neck "I want to kill you damn .. you are nothing but a gold digger " he barked in a loud voice
"You will regret messing up with me.."
"I will ruin your father business and you will not get anything from me ."  Mary tried to brake the grip on her neck
"I didn't know what you are saying.. leave me"mary said in a low voice trying to breath
he pull his hands" you will sign the divorce paper. right now" he called his lawyer. .
She couldn't understand what was going on ....
One thing she knew was how karl is looking at her the same way Mr Gold looked at her ...
"Karl i didn't do anything" she pleaded
He didn't listen and threw a paper in front of her ... "sign"
"Sign these paper ... you greedy opportunist women  " he barked she signed them .. now get up and leave .. he pointed at the door
Tears were falling carelessly. ..
He pulled her up and throw her out of the mansion. ..
She stood up from the floor "karl" he barked at the security " made sure this women never show up in front of this house or even in the area  .... i will fire you all ... now move her from here ."
...
I don't know where i was going. ..
The whole time since my wedding circle around my eyes..
I was numb i kept walking. ..
I saw a sign shelter i don't know how i end up there ...
I stoped there ...i don't have a shelter. ..
"Miss its for dogs. We can't took you in" i saw a boy talking to me..
I don't know what to say. . I kept scilent and started at the sign he went back. .
"Miss just for tonight you can come in but you have to find a place tomorrow " he said
I didn't move   . I don't know what to say. .
Then he hold my arm .next thing i knew i was in a room sitting on a couch.
Boy gave me a warm cup ..
I kept scilent boy was speaking " i am from Vatenam.  I was also like you few years ago ... i didn't have a place to stay my whole  family died in war " i know how it felt to be homeless".. "... this beautiful place have shelter for dogs but there are not enough shelters for humans " he kept taking i was feeling life less ..
"You can rest "  he went to another room.
I don't know how long i slept in there.
I woke up and realized it was not a dream .. a tear rolled down my cheek. I covered my face with my hands ..
"Miss.... do you have no way to stay? ... do you have any friend ?" The same boy asked me.
I am done with my shift ..
"Shall i find you a place ..." i could couldn't listen anymore
"Miss miss".. a boy was tapping her cheeks
...
She opened her eyes and find herself in a hospital. .
Doctor she woke up
She saw a doctor... "miss are you feeling  better? "
She nodded
"Miss you faint due to fatigue. You should be careful it will be dangerous for baby "
Thats is how find a reason to live.
...
"Miss what is your name? I can help you find your husband" ... boy asked me
"My name is lee"he said
"Mary" she said and looked down on floor.
She was thinking about everything. .. how she will survive. .. where she is going to stay... how to tell karl ...where is she...
"Can you drop me at my house" she asked lee
"Yeas "
..
"Miss you can't go in " a guard stopped her ...
She looked at him.. glaring him. it was the first time she became angry and felt strong ... she had someone to protect. .
The guard felt sorry and let her in ...

When she saw karl and Emma having tea together it stopped her.. he was smiling brightly....
They were looking perfect... she always wanted to be like that ... but she was not meant to be. .
Karl turn around and saw her standing ... his face turned dark. ..
"What are you doing here? "
...