3

2019
I was drinking tea when mother told me to dress up. we are having some guest
I put on a simple knee length dress. When i see karl as a guest i thought if i could have put on my best dress and best makeup...
It was like a  dream since he left the school i can only see him on his social media . M not a stalker i am much of a fan girl .. he was like an idol .. he helped me in a moment when no one else stand up for me ...
Its not like he promised me something but i can't stop thinking about him whenever things are hard and tough . Now i am 23 . If he had not saved me that day i couldn't  be here today . ...
Coming back from my thoughts i greet Mr Oliver he was smiling brightly. at dinner everything was perfect. Expensive Alisse cutlery,  Brut Vintage champion,  and servant  standing in there uniforms to serve. Simon gold speaking formally about his business and jack talking about climate change  made me suffocate how can they behave like this ..... well behaved , educated, righteous,  and human ....
I was peeking at karl now and then until i saw mr oliver looking at me 
"Do you know him mary "
"Yes we went to same school , and i love football  " she said quickly
"It will be good for you" he said smiling
She couldn't understand
latter in the evening mrs gold told yer "you will be marrying karl Smith within 2 weeks ."she said with a sad look
" this is the only thing i can do for you . Oliver is a good man so will be his son . " she halted then said
......
"It would be great if you will never visit us... i can't protect you from Simon anymore...   "
She left the room with tears in her eyes ..
I was feeling like a dream . I was the happiest person on the earth i spread my arms and signed happily... "thank you god i never knew you were listening to me "" years rolled down my eyes these were the tears of joy , gratitude,  and disbelief. ...
She remembered the time when she used to pray for this moment
"Please god let him be a part of my life " she recalled those prayers and remembered all those sufferings she had until now ..
Everything will be alright now . I will live a normal life . I will had my own family ..
She took the diary her mother left her and read a page she had wrote for her .... and started writing ...
Mother i have been lonely and miserable my whole life.... but finally now i will be happy. Do  you remember i used to pray to be a part of his life now  I will be.... i will have my own family no one  will bully me ... no more drunken men coming to my door ... no more jack hitting me on ..... no more abuse ...... no more suffering. ... no one will order me to eat sweet cakes i don't want to .... no more longing for .....
That night she slept crying the tears of joy and gratitude. ... and had the best sleep . No more nightmare. ...