11

"Sory buddy i am late "
David  entered the lounge
"Where is Mary " he asked looking aroud
she is sleeping karl said
Oh where is my room ?"
He pointed at the room next to his
...
She woke up with a headache she looked aroud her head was spinning. .. she changed her dress and came out looking for glass of warm water .. her back was hurting. . While driking water she touched her back it was hurting on touch.. she didn't remember if she hurt herself last night.  She was eating breakfast when she karl and david coming down
"M staying here for the time being i have a business here"  david told mary
"I hope you won't mind mrs karl "he winked she said " yes i won't " shall i made you something to eat she asked him.. as she turned her back a small cry escaped her mouth "ouch" karl came forward she looked at him "i don't know maybe i hit something while sleeping " she said in a serious tone.
Karl frowned so she did remember how she tried to seduce me yesterday..
" I will give you a lift if you want to" david said
"Oh thank you so much " she was happy like a child
David found himself smiling . "She is cute" david said looking at her cl

Karl couldn't speak  anything.
He watched her leaving with David.
"I can give you a ride everyday "he said lookingat her
"Thank you but i don't want to bother you "
"come on you made me luch and dinner i will gave you free rides"
"Ok. Sounds good "
She wave him a good bye. She is cute he think while coming home .
"I will pick you up" he said waving at him
"Oh you are here right on time"she said in excitement
"I am here for a business "
"Shall we have a party tonight ? " he asked her
"Only friends will be here " he added "okay " she said
Later in evening
Mary cooked pasta grilled some meat when she saw Emma coming in .
Her eyes met and she rolled her eyes. She went upstairs in karl room . Suddenly she remembered karl words" this is my bedroom and you are never welcome here "
She felt her heart clenching
She looked down and start placing the dishes in tabel with maid. 
Karl came in she looked at him but he ignored her and went ahead ... she felt pain in her heart .
Liam karl  david and emma was sitting on the table as she joined them they all started talking to each other ahe felt like out of place david looked at her and said " mary food is delicious " she smiled
Are you alright he asked her looking at karl and emma . She said giving him  a sad look " yeas"
. "You deserve much  better mary" he said looking at her she smiled and looked down at her plate . After dinner they both went in to his room .
Liam and David watched a match .. she felt her heart clenching in pain. David looked at her and asked if she is okay she nodded.  He hikd ger hand and bring her to garden...
"I am his monster "she said in crying "he gave me a new life and look at me i am his monster i ruined his life"
"I... thought he would protect me but now look he has to protect himself from me "
"What are saying... its alright" he said patting on her shoulder.
After sometime she stoped crying and went inside as she came in she saw karl and emma watching match with liam
Her eyes met with karl and she quickly went ahead
David leave the house for a meeting liam and Emma left together so did karl he was looking upset. .
It was raining outside she couldn't sleep .
He came back 2 am stumbling on his foot . His clothes were drenching with water ...she went to hold him . he pulled her arms and  said "see you ruined everything " "she is not the same Emma i used to love , she asked me to gave up on her " he pushed her and fell on his knees he started crying... " you are like my mother .. i hate your brown hair it reminds me of my mother.  She pretended weak and tried to stole from my father . And then left with another men. " she left her 12 year old sick child to be with her lover you are like her " she helped him to the bed as he laid down on his bed he grabbed her hand and said .." Emma i will get you back" , he hugged her "i will protect you because you are mine"
He losed his grip and she got up .leaving his room with tears.