16

He rushed toward me" security" he yelled
"Who let her in?" He was holding her forearm
A guard looked down "sorry sir"
"You are fired "
"Karl " she looked at him
"Threw her out and if i saw her near me next time you all will be fired " he was barking at his lungs
They draged her from her arms ..
"Karl listen to me" she said trying to release her arms
..
Its been months since i went to house . Now i am living with an old lady. lee introduced me to this job .
I am a house maid. .
I work part time at a restaurant. . I need to save money. .
Old lady let me stay here untill two monts she doesn't like kids crying. ... so she can't let me stay here
..
Mary is working hard. doctor have told her to rest but she is working hard she want to save money for a house and baby..
She often collapse but never let her weakness took over her.
I met her twice once when she came back looking for me at shelter. And today is the second time. I don't know much about her. But i know how these mistresses are treated. Mrs Cullen is a very religious women but she has a bias toward single mothers i know. because i know her since i came here ..
"I can't let a baster in my home you have to leave my home in  a month"  . .. folks have there ways .. i can't help her in this matter. .
...
Karl ..

I woke up early this morning when i saw a littlegirl crying in my dream..

...
I bought my small apartment its not in a good shape but i just need a roof ..
I felt terribly weak , headaches and fatigue but i didn't stop working.  I kept move on. . Now i knew why animal don't let anyone near there children  ..
And now i hate myself for being so weak
I was a survivor i just hide through hard times and hoped for good time I never tried to escaped the bad days .. i should have run when my they were abusing me... i should have leave karl when he was in pain because of me...
... i looked at others and hold on to my sufferings ..but i am the one who is wrong i should have left karl i should have escaped the home when they locked me up or beat me up . ....
There are plenty of things i want to eat .. but i can't . . Many times i want to reat ...... but i can't. . There are people i want in my life ... but i can't. ..
There are times when people called my name .. for carrying a baster in me..
...
"That women is looking like mary" . Robert said looking out at the street ..
"How can you say that just by looking at her back" jack laughed
"This is my specialty "robert gave him an evil smile
"Her hair are too short " he said looking at a girl wearing black pants and white shirt ... he could only saw her back ..
"She can't be here any way" jack shrugged his shoulder. .." why do you want her?" Jack asked him
"Because she rejected me . I won't die untill i have her" Robert was looking out of the window...

..
She was looking pale.. as if somebody drenched blood out of her...
She felt a terrible pain in her stomach. ..
She leave the restaurant and rushed toward hospital. .
She was sobbing in pain on her way toward hospital. . Taxi driver helped her in.

She spent 7 hours in premature labour. . After a long time in  critical situation she  ended up in coma ...
...

I couldn't open my eyes i tried but couldn't. where is my daughter. ..
Where is my she..
Why i cant hear her?
I want to hold her....
Karl...  he will help her he said he know how to protect his things ...
...
A little baby was brought in the orphanage. .
Her mother have not awaken after two  month and she doesn't have anyone else .no family nor any Friend  .. thats why they want to put the girl for adoption ..
She is weak ... because she was born  premature ...
..