6

I open my eyes and saw a women leaning on me ..
"Sorry Miss ..you were not responding so i walked in"
"Mr Oliver is here he wants to meet you" she informed
"Ok i am coming "i said silently
I got up  from my bed..  and put on a full length white floral dress
I was feeling weak and lifeless i don't know what is wrong with me..
I met mr oliver sitting in the garden .
"Mary i chose you for a reason " he said lookingat me
"I met two women in my life and you look like both of them"
I couldn't understand what he was saying
"First was you mother , she is Strong she know how to protect her love.  "  he paused
"And second women was Karl's mother she knew how to protect her loved ones"
"You are strong and kind and i respect you for being like this."
"Karl is a tough boy he lost his mother at 12 "
"I couldn't fill the gap,  but i know you will fill this gap . He will love you just bear with him "
"He is vulnerable he don't want to cry but can you please stay with him? Can you please love him?"his eyes were filled with tears.
"I want to repent for all my mistakes i had done but i can't do anything.  Will you help me? "
"Uncle i love him " i said in a hurry
He looked at me for a moment.  Then he said "will you hold onto  this love " hevwas looking helpless men asking for help. 
I nodded he hugged me .

Later that day
I was sitting in the corner of  lounge reading a book when karl came in with a boy . I couldn't remember his name . The sat on the lounge. .
"Where is your mrs ? " he said in amusing tone
He was David  now i remember him . Karl best friend
"I don't know " karl said
I walked in front of them and greet them
"Nice to meet you David " i said trying to be confident
"You know me?" David was amazed
"We were in same high school " i smiled
"Ohhh . I never noticed sucha a beautiful girl there"
"What is your age you look like 18 year old " i was in kitchen trying to make a dinner.
" am 25 "
"How did you know i love pasta with chicken  he said and picked my plate "
Karl was giving me death glares ..
He looked away ... and walked  away
David went back after two hoursand thanked me for dinner.  I was happy he ate my dinner and liked it.
Next morning i went to a small restaurant on my job hunt
And luckily they had a job
Restaurant was not far but i had no car so i just walked there and it took me 40 minutes to reach there.
After meeting mr oliver i am  feeling better . Because i am strong and kind .. i will fight for my love and my loved one ...
After a whole day of work i went back to home it was getting dark and i was so tired. .. i went to kitchen made some food . I was never a cook nor a hard worker it was just my survival instinct which made me this way ...
Karl came in late
Karl p.o.v .
I can't believe my father . "You must treat the well "
"I did what you told me now what's with all these naggings?"i was angry at his sudden visit . He came all the way here to tell me this .
"I know how to treat girls like her "
Karl i gave you my company because i know you wanted to prove me you are better then me , but son i have more then 50 percent shares "
If you want to be there where you are right now then this marriage must be a success.

i always respect him tough he always mistreated my mother and i hate my mother for being weak and clumsy . She let him mistreat her .
Now i hate this clumsy spoiled brat . She pretend to be weak and inocent so she could get attention.  She is just like all those girl i have know untill now .
I hate to see her her hair remind me of a women i never want to think of . I have to get rid of her
.. in way back home i saw her watching television . "I was waiting for you ." She said in a soft voice
Which made me blow my mind
"Dinner is ready lets eat together "

I notice food on table which remind me of yesterday event with  Emma
"Karl i don't want to eat alone .... i am not feeling well " he was going to visit emma when his father came in only to talk about this little spoiled girl.....
I threw everything on floor..
" i don't want to eat anything with you..
I just hate you and everything you had done until now... "