12

She made a handover soup and put it on the side table of his bed.
..
"David i want to go away from his life "Mary said in a scilent voice
"Mary i care about you" after a long silence he said " i just want you to know"..." you are beautiful inside out , unlike all those artificial girls out there. " i just want to see you happy" while holding her hands He said before she could get down from his car.
She spend her whole day thinking bout him... his mother left him like that and now i am making Emma leave him a tear rolled down her cheek .
Later that evening she put on a beautiful green dress mr oliver were leaving for his tour to africa he aranged a party for his close family and friends ..
She came out of her room and saw karl already standing there ..he was looking handsome like always. But she couldn't admire him ..she can't look at him because ..... he is not her's. .
He looked at her and then turned his eyes toward front door .
The whole ride was scilent .
As they reached the party ....
he move ahead ...she walked in by herself.
She greet mr oliver he introduced her to his friends .. later that evening She saw a young couple dancing on the floor and turn her eyes to find her husband but he was not there. She stood up and tried to look for him but he was not anywhere then she saw him talking to an old women she walked toward him .she was an old nany. Nany said she missed him and asked him to came home and stay here ..

"Can we be like friends just for once" mary looked at him .
He could see longing in her face.
Gave me a drink he asked a maid ..
He didn't looked at het and drink his glass she asked for one and drink her wine looking at him.
He opened a bottle and pour another drink in his glass ." I don't want you in my life " he said looking at mary . "Lets be like them just for once " she said looking at the couple dancing on the floor . He looked at her . She finished her glass and pour another glass " i don't want to be your monster " he couldn't understand but he didn't bother to ask her.
He put his glass on table and leave the table. .. she was all by her self ..
Suddenly she saw jack standing beside her...
"It is heart melting to see you like this""he said laughing
"I mean i didn't know you had a crush on him ." he smirked as he looked toward karl
"Look you had a long way to go .he is like high up there and you are here" he pointed at his shoes "... "i don't know why Robert was fallingfor you " she tried to hold onto her tears..
"Sometimes i feel bad for you ... you can't have anything you want "
But this is how it works... lowly people like you can't be equal to us because even if you are living with us .. we are different ... you put on my sisters dress .. mom feed you her favourite cake but still you are different ... " he leaned over her ear and whispered " Robert can gave you a chance ... and don't pretend to be like us.. this dress, make up and everything doesn't work "
She pushed him and tried to walk away but he hold wrist tightly and smiled...
"Still you didn't know. .. what you are... a servent's daughter "
"Lowly people. " he left her Giving a demonic smile. .
..
She felt suffocation her heart was tightening. . She walked toward front gate and started walking on the road
She saw a young mother and a little boy sitting on the banch
.she sat down with them on the bach. She dropped her head on her hands tears running down her cheeks. ..
He hate her.... if only she had everything like normal people she wouldn't be like this "
"WHAT IS YOUR NAME . Young lady " women asked her
Mary looked at her. She was looking like a refuge. .
"Mary " she said in a low voice
" i know about... marry she did have a hard time when she walked in her town with her baby . But you know what??.... her baby was a blessing for this whole world " she said looking at sky
"I am not very religious " mary said awkwardly
"When she was crying someone took care of her so don't worry that one will took care of you as well" women said to mary and walked ahead
Marry couldn't understand anything and walked back to party . She was tired and dizzy . She asked a maid to show her a room.
When she entered the room she threw her self on bed and realized someone was already there ..
She looked up and saw karl .. looking at her ...
"YOU said you want to be like a normal couple ." ...
He warped his arms around her waist
She was laying beside him looking at his face .
She leaned in and kissed him....
" i love you .....More then this whole world"...

....