17

She tried to stand up but fell on her knees . Its been more then  two month since she is in coma. She stood up trying her best not to fell she pulled out the IV from her wrist and  walked out of the hospital. She spent whole week thinking about her daughter. ..
. ..Your condition was bad thats why hospital put her on adoption you have to file a case if you want to get her back.. ....thats all she knew about her ...
She can't let her daughter live a life like her ... she knew who can help her now.
Karl..
She went to his home
"You can't get in" security stopped her
.. she pleaded them " sorry Madam we don't want to lose our job."

She went to his company ...
"I want to meet karl "receptionist smiled and said we are sorry but you don't have any appointment. .
" Then book me one" mary couldn't stop thinking about her daughter. .
"Okay madam you can came back next month on 28... "
"But it is urgent "
"That can't be helped then"
....
She came out and waited for his car ... finally in the evening she saw his car she run toward him...
She started tapping his car's window . " karl ..just help me once "she pleaded
He rolled down the glass and let her in...
She was looking pale.. if she is in so much pain. She was looking like a skeleton. ... her eyes were sad ... dark circle under her eyes were adding up to her miserable look..
Her hair were short hanging above her shoulder.she was wearing a black jeans and a light pink cotton shirt  .. he shake his head why does he care about her...  shouldn't. ..
"Are you alright,?" He asked looking at her face. .
She nooded " help me"

"You need my help" he asked her .. and went back to his stern look ...
"Just this once i swear i won't bother you again ..." she replied in a pleading voice ...
Before she could speak he stopped her " okay i will see. " then he remembered something and smirked "you have to  help me first "
" tell me what i have to do... i don't have time"she said in a paniked voice
"Hmmmm... you have to steal a file for me "... ... i will drop you at you place "
"No tell me about file ... i don't have time "
He nooded okay then fellow me
He took her to a hotel called her p.a and sectary. . As they arrived he told her about file she had to steal .from mr Golds study... she was afraid but then she thought about her daughter ....
"Drop me at his place "
... he didn't know why she was calling her home Mr gold's place.he shrugged his shoulder and lead the way ...
"At gate she stood there i don't know why they were asking her something at gate ... it took her twenty minutes before she could walk in ... ... it would be fair... she stole for jack and tried to ruin me ... now she will  ruin gold industries. .....
But what it is so importation that she is ready to do this..
...
I told them i am Mary  but they didn't let me in ... after a long time they let me in with mrs gold permission  ..
I was sitting in front of her on a  couch.
"You have changed " she said looking at me.
"Its been a year since i saw you.."
"What brought  you here today? " she said looking at ne
"Let me stay here  for tonight i am having a bad time ..."
I said looking at my shoes..
It wasn't a lie .. when i went to my apartment this morning the landlord had qlready sold it to somebody else...
My stuff was in storeroom. ..
"Ok .. .. you can ..  but you should not be here "
I nodded
I walked up to my room and it was same like before. .. because it was not mine but Jenny's room . Mrs gold never forget about her .. she took me in to alleviate the pain of her death.. Sometimes she would treat me like her own daughter and sometimes she used to treat me like everyone else. .. and it hurt me most...
..
Later in the evening i heared someone knocking at my door ... "open this damn door mary . I had to  ask you something " jack was shouting. Kicking the door
I found my self hiding in the washroom just like old times. ... putting my hands on my ears..
I remembered all the beatings. .. putter. .. kickings  .... shouting... buries. ... insults and ...drunken assaults. .
I calmed my self down thinking about my little daughter. .. i had to be strong ... i can endure. .. then i felt a  sharp pain in my head and stomach. ... what is going on with me....
I hold the wall as i walked in but then fell on the floor... .
I woke up in mid of the night. it was 4 o clock in morning
I went to the door and walked toward study i know everything about study . Mr gold used to lock me there ... i knew where he keep  his files. . Where is security camera ...
I took the file and left the room i took some old clothes and hide the file in it..
I left early in the morning.  When i passed through the garden i hear someone calling my name . A shiver run my boday ... "why don't you stay longer:... ... he said looking at her. . "I will be back in evening " . She said in a shaky voice. .she knew this was the only way he would let her go...
...
I walked all the way toward karl office and after a long plea i finally went to his office. ...
His office was big then my whole apartment i rented with all my might..
A glass of fruit nectar  was resting on the luxury table it remind me how much i used to crave it before my daughter birth... the air conditioners took me back to restaurants kitchen where i have been working for past months... all this luxury. .. and my suffering.... a photo of emma remind me of my worrh ... a mere piece of dirt. ........
I looked at him and gulped tears forming in my throat....
I gave him file ... he looked at file then smiled .."well done you are indeed a gold digger " he said looking at me.
"You used me for them " he smirked and now you dump them for your own purpose." .. she saw disgust in his eyes but soon it was changed with anxiety. .. "help me karl  i don't have time" she said
...sir he was intrepted by his p.a .
He looked at the paper in his hand ...
He left her there standing. ..
I went to his sectary. .. where is he ? He was supposed to help me ... we had a deal "...
"how can we help you...."
I need to get my daughter custody i need to file a report and everything. ...
"okay miss. you can come here the day  after tomorrow i will arange a meeting for you"....
"Arange one tomorrow".
"No he had to attend an auction tomorrow. .. i now you helped us so i will surely arange your meeting. .."
Sometimes in life you don't have anywhere to go.... i am in that situation right now.....
i kept walking beside the road .. i felt my chest tightening...... a sharp pain made its way toward my heart i bend on my knees trying my best to breath ....  .