2

Mary kept sitting there silently . She couldn't find power to stand up . She could hear two boys and a girl talking and laughing.
She could have run away form them . She can go to school authorities . She remembered last time when she went to jack and told him about bullies " you are better this way " . This is all he said and he want away .... last time when she reported them to authorities her father scold her ruining his business deal with jerry(bully) father . If only her real parents could be here for her ..
"Its done Karl " emma said happily
"Lets go now its my turn now " liam looked at her
"No buddy thats it for today i am busy today " she said in a cool voice karl was looking at his painting ."its wonderful" karl looked at photo . They all went .downstairs . not even glancing at her . Emma was a cool girl she only care about herself she doesn't mind others even if they die in front of her she only cares when it matters to her . Liam always had a crush on emma even though emma loved karl liam still hope to get her attention . He always copied emma he is on emma side doing whatever she is doing .
For karl it was different. .....
As they left the place mary hold herself up and tried to go downstairs her shirt was ripped she tried to cover herself but to no avail then she looked at a coat where they were sitting and chatting she put it on and run dowstairs.
She looked herself in room and cried hard .
Latter at diner mrs gold asked her" you are looking weak mary are you alright " she nooded mrs gold smiled at her. Mary silently finished her food and went to bed .
Next day she took a day off. Because her stomach was hurting badly due to all those kicking and bullying .
"You are strong nothing can brake you .you will always find someone to help you . I love you my beautiful girl. Always be kind and move on"

(Your mother Margaret )

a tear roll down her cheeks
"You are okay Mary?" Mrs gold visited her room and she closed the diary she was reading .. "yess mom i am "and looked at her .... mrs gold smiled ... and gave her a sweet cake..
Next day she was feeling better. She was happy someone stand up for her.. he helped her . she thought she can be herself ,there always will be someone to help ...
She walked toward playground when she saw the same guy playing football ... she stopped and kept looking at him "go karl go " ... "hit it now buddy" a girl was yelling .
"He is captain . " Elizabeth said
She smiled .
Since then it have became a habbit of Mary to go on every single match and cheer him .
He is karl Smith. Hire of smith corporation. . Liam, emma and David are his friends. Elizabeth told her everything.
Since then it had become an involuntary habbit to think about him and look at him .
Two year latter
"Mom i will be there at 5 ... " mary said to mrs gold
Latter She went to pick her mother from hotel . Where she saw her dinning with Mr Oliver ...
" o 'm here a bit early... "mary said in a shy and excited voice . He asked her to join them in dinner . She enjoined a meal with mr Oliver he was kind unlike her so called father .
"Little miss nice to meet you "
She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled . Mr Oliver looked at her for sometime and said to mrs Gold "we will meet agian i think ..... :
Mrs gold had a stern look in her eyes and an expression of longing . And said"" i hope we could ..."
Mrs gold remembered the day she asked oliver to marry her adopted sister Elison .. she knew he loved her but Elison had to marry Oliver or Simon gold ... was never gonna get rid of his crush he had on a 18 year old Elison. ...
She came back to reality and looked at her 18 year old mary ...
Elison was a beautiful and inocent 6 year old girl when mrs gold fond her . She herself was a 15 year old at that time she asked her mother to let her in .
But she ended up manipulating her for her own purpose