Planning

"KRISTOFF BJORGMAN! GET. OVER. HERE. NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs, and I can hear the patter of his shoes against the hardwood floor racing to my room.

"What?! What is it?!" He sputters, out of breath from his run to my room.

"You're SUPPOSED to be helping me plan the wedding! You know, out of all people, you should know I absolutely CANNOT do this by myself." I stomp my foot and cross my arms. I'm trying to prove a point here.

He groans. "I ran all the way here-AND IT'S A LONG DISTANCE I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW-so you could rant about me not helping you plan our wedding?"

I consider this for a minute, and then nod my head. "Yes, yes I did."

He smiles and shakes his head, slowly dragging his feet to me.

"You know I love you, feisty pants, but I told you-only use my last name in an emergency."

"Uh, this is an emergency."

He chuckles and shakes his head. He wraps his hands around my waist and brings me forward. I giggle and give in, wrapping my arms around his neck.

As he brings his lips to mine, I whisper right before we kiss, "you know you still have to help me."

He smiles and kisses me anyways, his soft lips that I've kissed over and over still give me shivers down my spine. He has this enchanting touch that makes me smile.

When we pull away, he gives me a pouty face. "Weddings are so hard to plan."

"Which is why I need your help," I point out, sitting at my desk with paperwork spread out.

He pulls up a chair and slides in next to me.

"So, flowers. Have you decided on those yet?" He asks.

"Nope. But oh, Dahlia flowers are my favorite. They're so beautiful and they know exactly what they want in this world. They're fearless and the colors are so vibrant and amazing." I realize I must be ranting about some flower Kristoff could care less about, and I blush.

"They-the flowers of course-sound an awful lot like you," Kristoff comments, writing something on a piece of paper.

"Pshh, what're you talking about no they don't," I murmur.

He smirks across at me and shows me his paper triumphantly.

"I got it- Dahlia flowers for our wedding. A vase at every table," he declares, and puts down the paper to write something else.

You got to admire him for his confidence, but that man does NOT have good hand writing. I'll fix it later.

"What about the food?" He asks, and chocolate instantly comes into my mind.

"Well, chocolate DUH!" He turns towards me with a look that tells me he's about to be sarcastic.

"Yes Anna, we're going to serve our guests chocolate for dinner." I called it.

"It's not a bad idea," I murmur, and he smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Alright I'll write down chocolates but what else do you want?" Kristoff starts writing down something, and I cringe as I glance at his hand writing. But, you gotta love him for it.

"Well, we could serve...sandwiches? And maybe...soup? We could have some...ice cream...yeah definitely ice cream. What about some salads? Oh wait on second thought no salads." As I'm trying to think of foods to have, I rack my brain of things to have.

"Ok, so alls I've got here is sandwiches, chocolate, ice cream, and soup. Our guests will be so pleased with us." He grins and I roll my eyes.

"Well, you think of something wise guy." I cross my arms and I can tell he's trying not to burst out in laughter.