Powers

"You were right...MMM! This is good!" Eugene says through a mouthful of potato.

I roll my eyes and politely smile at Anna and take a bite. Oh wow, this IS good.

"Well, I'm glad you like it." Elsa flashes me a smile and takes a bite herself.

I can tell both Anna and Elsa feel the nostalgia in the food, just by the looks on their faces. I wish I had something about childhood, other than Pascal, that makes me feel good.

I swallow a bite. "So, whose Oaken then?"

Anna grins and looks to Kristoff. He snorts, almost squirting water out of his nose.

"Um, well at his trading post-"

"And Sauna!" Kristoff interrupts.

Anna giggles. "Yeah, that, is where Kristoff and I first met. Anyways, he's a friend of ours now. It's almost like he owns EVERY store."

I nod, taking a sip of my water.

"We," Eugene gestures between us. "First went to lunch at a place called "Snuggly Duckling". Best place in town. I uh, I was kind of trying to get her to go home the first time I took her. It ended up going against me where we almost got killed, but like always, Rapunzel over here saved us."

I laugh and shrug shyly. I look over to Elsa, who hasn't been talking for a while. She's kind of spaced off, so I decide to ask her something.

"So, Elsa. Fifth spirit huh? How does it feel?"

She turns towards me, surprised by the mention of her name.

"Well, it's very different from what I'm used to. It's amazing, though. I'm still getting used to it." Elsa clears her throat and glances at me.

"So, magic hair, huh?" She asks, bringing up a different subject.

I chuckle a little. "Yup. I don't now," I gesture to my hair, "but I used to. I could heal people, as I said before. I healed Eugene's hand."

I pick up his hand and wave it around.

Anna smiles a little. "I'm the only one in our family without powers, aren't I?"

Elsa and I glance at each other, and I flash her a smile. "Not anymore."

After lunch we head to Anna's castle so she and Kristoff can finish wedding plans. Elsa agrees to take us to the Enchanted Forest while they're finishing up.

Hey-o! Sorry this one was REALLY short, I don't know what else to say. I also haven't been updating for a while, sorry about that 😂. I'll update ASAP.
Thanks for reading!
-Peace ✌️