Water Works

My eyes flutter open, and all the images from last night come rushing back to my Brain. I smile at the thought, and turn on my side.

Kristoff is laying next to me, snoring like his life depends on it. I giggle and stroke his arm, realizing he changed last night and we're in our bed. I glance down and see that I still haven't changed out of my dress from yesterday. Kristoff must've brought me into the room last night, because I don't remember coming down here. Then again I was pretty tired last night.

I get up and go over to my dresser, pulling out clothes I can change into. Some how I manage to pull of my dress and get on a nice sundress. Looking carefully in the mirror, I wipe off my makeup and put on light, barely noticeable makeup. I barely get my hair into two braids, but I do it. I'm not sure how I did...but I did it.

Since Kristoff needs to get up now, I lean over the bed and shake him. She doesn't even make a sound.

I sigh. "I didn't want to have to do this, Kristoff," I sing.

I quickly jog out to the kitchen, but before i can get a glass of water I bump into Rapunzel.

"What're you doing?" She asks, tipping her head.

I dart my eyes down. "I uh, was going to get Kristoff up. With...water," I mutter.

She grins. "Oh thank gosh. I was going to do the same thing with Eugene."

We laugh and fill up glasses with water. First, we stop at her room to dump it on Eugene. When we dumped the water on him, he shot up. We laughed, but then he pulled her into his lap and they started a tickle fight.

"Guys, Guys," I say, trying to pull them apart. They pull apart, still giggling, and look to me. "We still have to do Kristoff!"

"Right! C'mon Eugene, let's go," she says, grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

He grins and hops up next to her, still soaked in water. I don't think he cares, though.

We skip to our room, and once we get there I put a finger to my lips so they're quiet. They nod and we creep in.

I tiptoe over to his bed, carefully making my way around anything that could make noise. I don't think I've ever been this quiet before.

When I get over there, I have to stop myself before I start erupting in laughter. Why is it that every time I play pranks on someone I almost ruin it by laughter? Anyways, I carefully take the cup and dump it all over his head and shoulders. He jolts up, looking left and right before he realizes it was me.

"Oh, you're gettin' it," I mutters, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

I laugh and scream as he tickles me all over, like Eugene and Rapunzel did.

"Okay! Okay, I surrender," I wheeze out, and he stops tickling me.

He smirks and shakes his head violently, spraying water everywhere. I squeal and crawl off the bed and onto the floor.

When I peak my head back up, I realize Kristoff is shirtless. For a moment I just stare, but then I have to break my eyes away and face Rapunzel. Eugene looks from Kristoff, to me, and then to Rapunzel. He quickly places his hand over her eyes.

"What? What was it?!" Rapunzel screams, trying to peal his hand off of her eyes.

Kristoff laughs and quickly pulls a shirt on. I almost reach out to stop him, but then I realize what I'm doing and pull back before I can do anything.

Eugene hesitantly pulls his hand away, and Rapunzel turns and furrows her brow at him.

"Eugene!" She squeals, and he laughs.

I hop onto Kristoff's back, and he chuckles. "Whaaaaat're you doing?"

I smile and lean down on his head, so my face is full of Kristoff's dusty locks.

"Nothin, I just love you."

Even though I can't see him, I can tell he smiles. "I love you too, princess."

Then, I sit up and look over to Eugene and Rapunzel, who are also being lovey dovey at this current moment. I sigh happily, but then my face turns sad.

"Kristoff? You know we have to say goodbye to them today. We're going on our honeymoon tomorrow and they probably have a kingdom to run," I whisper sadly.

He puts me down. "I know, but it's going to be OK. We're always going to remember them, aren't we?"

I smile sadly, and he puts a hand on my cheek. My hand moves toward his, and I gently put mine over his. With my other hand, I take his other one, and he pulls me into him. By now, Rapunzel and Eugene have moved over to us.

"So, what do you wanna do on our last day together?" She asks, leaning in and putting a hand over my shoulders.

Suddenly, we hear a door open from behind us and we all whip around.

"I have an idea."