Last Day

We all look at each other, a smile spreading across each of our faces.

"Let's do it," Anna declares.

Elsa had explained what we could do today, and everyone agreed on it. We were going to go on a boat ride, then stop to swim. After that we would get ice cream and head back to the castle to play games. Then, before Eugene and I leave for good, we'll have a campfire with s'mores.

Eugene and I quickly get dressed, then, we all run out of the castle to go to Oaken's Trading Post. Apparently it's the best store in town to get swimsuits at. When we get there, I pull Eugene to the men's section. No way am I letting him choose his own swimsuit.

I choose a pair of navy blue trunks, and he looks at me and frowns, pointing to another pair.

"But I wanted the banana ones!" He whines.

I smile and roll my eyes, shoving the navy blue ones in his arms. "No. Way."

He grins at me. "Fine. But I'll only wear those if I get to pick out YOUR swimsuit."

I squint at him. "NO."

He shrugs and tosses me the swim trunks. "Banana ones it is then."

I sigh. "Alright, alright FINE."

He grins, takes the swim trunks from me, and moves over to the women's section.

He purposely goes slow, sliding his hand along each one of them. I groan and put my head in my hands. This isn't going to end well.

Then, I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Raps?"

I slowly uncover my face. "Yes?" I ask warily.

He grins, holding out a white bikini with pieces of corn on it. I shake my head.

"Why?" I ask.

He grins. "Because. Now put it on."

I sigh, take the swimsuit, and head over to where Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa are standing. They already have their swimsuits, and are getting ready to pay.

Anna has a green sports bra-style bikini with spaces along the front, and spaces along the bottom.

She grins. "Kristoff picked it out for me."

I look to Kristoff, surprised. "Dang Kristoff who knew you were good at fashion?"

He chuckles. "For the most part, I'm not."

Elsa has a light blue, off the shoulder one piece with flap covering the chest part. Kristoff has grey trunks with reindeer's on them, which Anna found.

"Awww, Kristoff get's cool swim trunks!" Eugene whines.

I ignore him, rolling my eyes. Anna and Elsa look to me.

"What did you get?" Anna asks.

I nervously glance at the swimsuit I'm holding behind my back. "Uhhh..."

Eugene quickly takes the swimsuit from me, displaying it for everyone to see.

Kristoff bursts out laughing, Anna snorts and quickly covers her nose, and Elsa smiles a little.

"Did uh, did Eugene pick that out?" Anna asks, trying not to laugh.

I sigh and nod. They all start laughing hysterically, even Oaken. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Ha ha, very funny," I mutter, turning to the desk and dropping off my swimsuit.

Once we all check out our suits, we slip them off and head to the docks. Sitting in the water is a beautiful little sailboat , only big enough for the five of us.