Ripped Dress

I smile over at Eugene as Kristoff and Anna run down the isle, holding hands and grins as wide as the sea. He walks towards me and pulls me into a hug, kissing my head while rocking back and forth.

"This reminds me of our wedding. That except less messy." He chuckles

I laugh back. "Yeah, but Kristoff makes up for the messy part."

I smile and turn towards the loving couple entering the shack. They poke their heads out and gesture for Elsa, Rapunzel, Eugene and I to come in with them. Eugene and I give each other a look and enter the shack.

"Hey, whats up?" I ask as I slowly make my way to where they're at.

Anna looks up at us and grins wide, but her face dims a little when she looks down at her dress.

"Guys, I think it ripped," Anna whispers and pulls the side of her dress towards us.

Elsa gasps and races towards her, examining the part that's torn almost into shreds. My jaw drops and I skim my fingers over the piece.

"Oh, Anna! How did this happen?" Elsa asks in concern.

Anna sighs. "When we ran in here the dress snagged on the door and it ripped. I'm sorry Elsa I know you went to all this work to find it and I ruined it..."

Kristoff kneels before her and takes her hands gently. "Hey hey hey, it's going to be OK. You can change out of the dress if you'd like to, on our way to reception."

Her eyes sadden. "I know but it was supposed to be special. We were supposed to have our first dance in these and we were supposed to feed each other cake and..."

Suddenly, Kristoff grabs a pair of scissors and cuts his "belt" thing around his waist. Everyone gasps, including me. But he doesn't pay attention to anyone besides Anna.

"Everything will be OK," Kristoff whispers.

Anna let's out  a sob and flails into his arms. He smiles against her, while Anna tries not to cry.

When they pull apart Kristoff screams, "Now! Let's PARTAY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take Kristoff's hand and Elsa, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Eugene and I all run to the carriage. The carriage is a tad small for all of is to fit inside...but we'll manage.

Elsa hops in front to drive, then Eugene and Kristoff get in the backseat.

"Uh, where are we supposed to sit?" Rapunzel asks with a hand on her hip.

Kristoff and Eugene look at each other, and then to us.

"Well...you could always sit..." Eugene gestures to his lap.

Rapunzel sighs, but with a smile on her face she climbs in and sits atop Eugene's lap. Kristoff grins and gestures to his own lap. I laugh and hop on top of his.

"Here we go!" Elsa yells behind her.

We set off back to the castle, where our reception will be. Everyone in the entire kingdom is invited to it, so our staff has been preparing for this day for weeks. I smile softly and lean my head into Kristoff's chest, and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Feisty pants," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, Christopher."

He kisses my head, and then we're there. For some reason, the castle looks different. Like I'm seeing it in a whole new perspective. I mean, my last name IS Anna Bjorgman now, which makes me want to squeal. We all quickly get out of the carriage and run inside. I grab Kristoff and Elsa's hand, before I realize Rapunzel and Eugene are behind us. I turn around to say sorry, but they're holding hands and gazing at each other. I think they'll be alright.

Once we're inside, I gasp as when I see the big sign in the front saying, "CONGRATULATIONS ANNA AND KRISTOFF BJORGMAN!" On our way to the ballroom, we see balloons, bowls of chocolate, and banners hanging everywhere. I take multiple chocolates from multiple bowls, not that it matters. It is my wedding day.

I smile at Kristoff through a mouthful of chocolate, and he laughs. I snort, almost spitting out the chocolate. He turns to me and wipes chocolate from my chin, smiling as he does it.

I grin. "Race ya."

As I dart towards the ballroom, I hear Kristoff shout, "In your dress?! Whatever."

I race into the ballroom and shout, "I WIN!!!"

Kristoff bumps into me, panting. "Man! You always win."

I turn and laugh in his face. He grins and kisses my nose, brushing a lose strand of hair from my face. We turn towards the ballroom, and I gasp, moving my hands to my mouth. I move around, touching the flowers and pretty decorations. There's even a disco ball above me! I turn around towards Kristoff with tears in my eyes.

"Is it everything you dreamed of?" He asks.

I smile softly. "And more."