Elsa Finds Out

"KRISTOFF!!!"
—————————————
I hear the familiar patter of Kristoff's shoes racing down the hall. My mouth is still agape and my eyes are wide. I hear the door open, and I don't even turn my body.

"Anna?" I feel him place his hands on my shoulders, peering over my shoulder.

I point to the paper on the floor, and he leans down and picks it up.

"What's this?" He turns over to paper and gazes at it. "Is this your...?"

"My family tree." My voice is dusty when I say that.

I look to him and his eyes are wide, but mine are wider.

"You have...other family?" I gulp and nod, and a smile spreads across his face.

"Anna! This is wonderful!" He picks me up and spins me around, and my face relaxes into a smile.

I laugh as he puts me down.

"Yeah! My mother has a sister, and Elsa and I have a cousin!" I gasp. "Elsa! We have to tell her!"

I grab Kristoff's hand and we zoom out of the castle. I don't even stop and get on a horse, we just keep running until we get to the edge of the forest where Elsa swells in.

I sing out a three-note tune, the one I sing when I want Elsa's attention. Nothing happens, so I stop and sing it again. Nothing.

"C'MON ELSA! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!" I yell as loud as I can.

Suddenly, I see a blue horse race through the sky. I instantly know it's Elsa and Nokk. I smile and wave her down so she can come to us. She smiles to me and lowers herself down to where Kristoff and I are.

"Need help for the wedding?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"I need to show you something." She looks at me with confusion and I take the family tree from a panting Kristoff.

I hand Elsa the paper and she skims over it. Her eyes go wide a few seconds after she realizes what's going on.

"No way! We have an aunt!"

"We have an aunt!" I squeal.

Elsa and I jump around squealing and holding hands. Elsa accidentally shoots ice out of her fingers, and she cringes, but keeps smiling.

"I can't believe it! Lets invite them over. I'll even drop my fifth spirit duties for a while so we can see them!" Elsa exclaims, her grin wider than I've ever seen it.

"Kristoff? Can we invite them to our wedding?" I ask, bringing out my puppy eyes.

He smiles and takes my hands.

"Of course we can." I scream in delight and Elsa grins.

"We have to hurry and finish the invitations!" I exclaim, grabbing Kristoff's hand and running towards the castle.

————————————————

The invitations are finished, so we go to Kai so he can send them out.

"Be ESPECIALLY careful with this one," I tell him, pointing to the one on top.

"Yes your majesty," Kai says, taking the sky high like and heading dow the hallway.

Once he's left, I jump around in excitement and Kristoff laughs and does the same.

"Oh Kristoff, I'm just so excited to finally meet my aunt and cousin! Ooh! I wonder if my cousin has a date! Then, we could have a double date. We could give them a tour of Arendelle...HEY! I wonder if my mom grew up here! She had to of because..." I start ranting on about everything.

Kristoff doesn't even get annoyed, he just nods his head to what I'm saying. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with him; he can withstand the part of me that rants on and on.