Epilogue

After that Rapunzel's parents were pretty mad at them. But, after Rapunzel told them about Anna and Elsa, they calmed down a little bit.

Anna and Kristoff went on their honeymoon, which was gorgeous. Anna tried to convince Kristoff to travel more, but they both knew they had to go back to Arendelle. After all, they had a kingdom to run.

Two years later Anna and Kristoff found out delightful news, they were going to be parents! Anna was VERY nervous, but Kristoff never failed to calm her down. Kristoff was so excited he could hardly contain himself; this was what he'd always wanted. A family with the woman of his dreams. Though he never expected that woman would be the princess.

So, the princess of Arendelle was born. Dahlia Bjorgman, a beautiful baby girl with dusty hair like Kristoff's, but aqua eyes like Anna. She also had freckles sprinkled on top of her nose, and the cutest little button nose you could ever imagine.

Not long after that, Rapunzel was announced pregnant. The kingdom went WILD, and there was a huge party. Similar to the one they had when Rapunzel came home. Eugene was absolutely thrilled, he kept jumping around and pumping his fists in the air.

An adorable baby boy was born; Lucas Fitzherbert. He had beautiful hazel eyes and an adorable mop of chocolate hair atop his head. Eugene was loving the fact that he had a boy, and Rapunzel was all over the baby. They were truly happy with their lives, and it was almost time for Eugene and Rapunzel to become king and queen. After all, their parents were getting terribly sick.

Dahlia and Lucas DID in fact get to meet, but not until they were both fifteen years old. Anna and Kristoff had six kids in total, and Eugene and Rapunzel had three.

Hey-O! I hoped ya'll liked the story, and comment if you want me to do more of this type of thing. I love you all so much and am SO thankful for how many people love and enjoy this story.
~Peace